Opinion PM Bitch Fights

Remove this Banner Ad

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hello Friends, foes & and all you tweeners,

So I've had my first ever private message scrag fight. Not naming any names but was just curious if anyone else has had similar experiences? And if they found it as weird as I did?

Oh yeah mods, if this is out of line please feel free to delete:thumbsu:

I have never had any.

Maybe people are too pussy to say things to my face, so prefer to bitch about me behind my back.

So yeah, if anyone wants to grow a set and has beef with me (as I'm sure you all do) then bring it, my PM box is open.

Have only ever had good conversations via PM. Once asked someone to reconsider some wording I found offensive and that person was fantastic, even offered to buy me a beer at a game.

Last edited:
Ahh curious L plater. Mysteriously disappears after Aydens delisting

The worst thing was, was that I was always a supporter of Kennedy. I watched him play at werribee there one game and Kennedy made a few blunders which I highlighted in his thread. Within minutes I had a PM...asking who I was and why I wrote it etc etc

The worst thing was, was that I was always a supporter of Kennedy. I watched him play at werribee there one game and Kennedy made a few blunders which I highlighted in his thread. Within minutes I had a PM...asking who I was and why I wrote it etc etc

Yeah sort of remember the time, not the actual incident you're taking about. I also remember Daz mentioned he had a couple of bitchy PMs from him. One things for sure after Kennedy and Harper I hope people pay more attention to the info coming out of the club then the hype on here. I often wonder if coming on BF has changed the way I view the players and the side. I think it's hard not to be influenced by popular opinion

Yeah sort of remember the time, not the actual incident you're taking about. I also remember Daz mentioned he had a couple of bitchy PMs from him. One things for sure after Kennedy and Harper I hope people pay more attention to the info coming out of the club then the hype on here. I often wonder if coming on BF has changed the way I view the players and the side. I think it's hard not to be influenced by popular opinion

There was a lot to like about Kennedy, just don't think he had the temperament for AFL footy. Harps however hurts, I probably drove the hype on here just as much as anyone! Wanted him to succeed more so than just about every other player we've delisted in the last ten years.

There was a lot to like about Kennedy, just don't think he had the temperament for AFL footy. Harps however hurts, I probably drove the hype on here just as much as anyone! Wanted him to succeed more so than just about every other player we've delisted in the last ten years.
Harper had pace and talent to burn. The hype was certainly justified. Others not so much...

I love pming, people reveal their personal sides a bit more in them.

Not talking about the pm love fests that we've had. (Please don't reveal that thing that I do with my fist)

I'm talking about when you have a public disagreement with someone, then they PM you. Starts off ok and they try and win you over with a different persona then what they bring publicly, you pretty much tell them what you think, bish bash bosh, they turn back into the flog. Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would but I'm not sure if that'd get me carded.

Nah, but you may want to check with the other poster first.

As for PM bitch fights, modding has led to so many I'm way past counting. Some of the serial trolls who push their luck and wind up carded or banned post a huge game where something controversial has occured, fire up like their lives depend on the result.

Some very VERY angry and strange units we have lurking around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back