PM1 - Pure Minerals Limited

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
Good result selling out of AQX today and still very confident in NZS despite a bad day so far brings me to my next tip

A good story this one with a good announcement today. Will be a longer hold than both AQX and NZS though

In at 1.8c And will top up along the way

Expect the SP to slowly trend upwards on small volumes. The new CEO is speaking at a conference in mid Sep. The company should draw far more attention post the event

Last edited:
Good result selling out of AQX today and still very confident in NZS despite a bad day so far brings me to my next tip

A good story this one with a good announcement today. Will be a longer hold than both AQX and NZS though

Expect the SP to slowly trend upwards on small volumes. The new CEO is speaking at a conference in mid Sep. The company should draw far more attention post the event
Any reason why they're so far off their peak?

This ones been a bit of a slow burn but a nice close at 2.6c yesterday. Picked up more at 1.6 so it’s been a good result thus far

Nice buy/sell ratio too, not that it means much

Huge news for PM1 this morning. indicative open is already 4c / +33.33% with 25 mins before open

Took a little while to get there but we’ll and truly multi bag territory now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back