Draft Watcher PMBangers 2020 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do Father and Son is different to NGA

If Dib is bid on before pick 21 next year, Collingwood can not match, regardless if he is their NGA.

From 2022 that pick region goes out to pick 41. As mentioned below, points system isn't in place. It's the "old" F/S system of simply using their next pick (which could be interesting with live trading - you could see a Sydney situation where you trade out your later picks live, then trade them back in).

1605577503563.png

Collingwood probably doesn't have access to Dib next year now if the first 2 rounds are NGA protected.

Even he makes it outside the 2 rounds, the discounts have been increased if they fall outside the protected rounds, meaning points aren't as important anymore for NGA.
I’d say there’s almost no chance Dib gets bid on in the first 21 picks next year. He’s probably not bid on before pick 30, so Collingwood can get him for late picks.

If they wait until next year, Brisbane could offer their future 2022 first round pick, plus two 2021 third round picks for points for Daicos and Diab.
Would think Essendon might offer similar this year. Pick 8 and 2 future 3rds (ess & port) OR 8 and 44 this year (McInnes points) plus a future 3rd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or they think they will stink next year
0fc.gif

If Dib is bid on before pick 21 next year, Collingwood can not match, regardless if he is their NGA.

From 2022 that pick region goes out to pick 41. As mentioned below, points system isn't in place. It's the "old" F/S system of simply using their next pick (which could be interesting with live trading - you could see a Sydney situation where you trade out your later picks live, then trade them back in).

View attachment 1013103
It’s pretty unlikely at this stage that Dib attracts a pick in the top 30.

I wonder if we could pick up, Brayden Crossley-ex GC 21 y.o, ruckman. Would mean we have 3 coc**ne user's, that we know of.

I wonder if we could pick up, Brayden Crossley-ex GC 21 y.o, ruckman. Would mean we have 3 coc**ne user's, that we know of.
Didn’t he get a suspension from asada?

And 41 that we don't..

Who could you see being a good small forward pick around where the Dogs might have a pick left over from JUH (50-ish)?
Around 50ish you'd expect a guy like Seamus Mitchell from the Pioneers to be around, really good athletically and has a lot of tricks. Pheonix Spicer as well would be a great pick up if available who excels at similar things but has the added benefit of midfield scope and experience in the SANFL reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back