Draft Expert PMBangers' 2021 Draft Board - Come for the R1 phantom (post #1591), stay for the Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

Let him go for..everytime he say something on geelong it comes back and bites him.

anyway...watched a bit of the Falcons rebels game online today... Wanted to have a look at the local kid they brought in as FF but liked a couple of others. How tall is a couple of the blonde kids playing for the Falcons. 26 and 28 Knevitt and Northam

How do they stack as draft prospects?

Northam being a bottom-ager is difficult to get a height for on the fly, if I remember when I get home Tuesday I'll look at the sheet I've got from the 17s champs. I don't have much on him unfortunately. Similar to Knevitt, he's 181 cm, I don't have much given I've only watched him once, but I know hes got his fans and is a very real second round chance as it stands, one I wanna see more of

Northam being a bottom-ager is difficult to get a height for on the fly, if I remember when I get home Tuesday I'll look at the sheet I've got from the 17s champs. I don't have much on him unfortunately. Similar to Knevitt, he's 181 cm, I don't have much given I've only watched him once, but I know hes got his fans and is a very real second round chance as it stands, one I wanna see more of
Knevitt is more like 191cm 😂

Northam is 195cm

He looked more like a KPD height so 181 does sound like an old measurement.

He looked more like a KPD height so 181 does sound like an old measurement.
I did think that, but I didn't want to be the bloke arguing the app heights without backing evidence

None of the current heights and weights in the NAB League should be taken at face value, usually us lucky ADC members get the proper measurements but not this year 😂

Even 191 ..is a very average height these days.

Bottom age Northam seems to ve worth watching but one game, and very foggy game is not much data. The kid from Grovedale was described as "underdone" but he has some size too.

That’s sad.

But, positively thinking, end his season, operate on him, get him right for the draft camp and, when drafted, focus on regaining and enhancing his strength.

Not ideal but it could’ve been worse.

That’s sad.

But, positively thinking, end his season, operate on him, get him right for the draft camp and, when drafted, focus on regaining and enhancing his strength.

Not ideal but it could’ve been worse.
It's only 3 months, he should be back for the later Champs games, maybe even finals.

He's done enough to get drafted.
I always feel sorry for the fringe guys who get injured at this time.
Life's dream goes, and you never really know if you could have made it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This break may be a blessing in disguise he shouldnt miss many more nab league games once it resumes in melb
we ALL want and deserve more Campbell Chesser on our weekends 🥰 🤗

Player focus piece on Cooper Murley that I did on his first game in the U18s this year, a little rusty with his disposal and marking at times but, unsurprisingly looked a level above

lol.PNG
Another objectively correct top 25 phantom.

Will be interesting to see how quickly things change with the champs approaching earlier than expected and hopefully getting done without issues.

View attachment 1156339

Will be interesting to see how quickly things change with the champs approaching earlier than expected and hopefully getting done without issues.
You can be sure briztoon will be thrilled with this new instalment!

View attachment 1156339

What can you tell me about Cooper Murley? I see he's shorter than most midfield prospects in that range.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back