Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

PMBangers who do you think North might have their eyes on at pick 23?
No idea, feel sorry for the kid though

There's likely to be a few good general defender around that point though, so maybe guys like Jakob Ryan or Lachlan Cowan are being looked at

Hi PM, first time long time, how does it feel to be the new big thing on the Draft board? While you bring out some NFTs?
Will Bastyy take over once your banned?
Cheers,
Suns.
I'm glad you asked my dearest SuperAnus

I am planning on releasing an NFT line for only my biggest supporters, however will not be sharing the planned images from fears of them being stolen. I'm also planning to move to OnlyFans if this brave new venture sees me removed from the site, I think there's an untapped market there for Draft Followers.

And no, Bastyy will continue to remain the boards village idiot

I am planning on releasing an NFT line for only my biggest supporters, however will not be sharing the planned images from fears of them being stolen. I'm also planning to move to OnlyFans if this brave new venture sees me removed from the site, I think there's an untapped market there for Draft Followers.

I like Supersuns more than you and I ******* hate that guy

No idea, feel sorry for the kid though

There's likely to be a few good general defender around that point though, so maybe guys like Jakob Ryan or Lachlan Cowan are being looked at

Shut up

PMBangers who do you see St Kilda taking with pick 9? Realistically I’m hoping for Philippou or Mckenzie, in that order.
I anticipate it'll be one of those two availability permitting, I feel as if St Kilda's pick is right at the end range of where a lot of the players you'd assume they'd like, you can make a case for any of Humphrey, MacKenzie, Phillipou, etc. and can't really see them going for a Hollands or Hewett type who would probably be a couple in Carlton's sights, or at least in that range.

That's if you guys don't trade up of course, I imagine Tsatas and Wardlaw would be two that the Saints would have their mind on if they managed to get a trade done for a top 5 pick

I anticipate it'll be one of those two availability permitting, I feel as if St Kilda's pick is right at the end range of where a lot of the players you'd assume they'd like, you can make a case for any of Humphrey, MacKenzie, Phillipou, etc. and can't really see them going for a Hollands or Hewett type who would probably be a couple in Carlton's sights, or at least in that range.

That's if you guys don't trade up of course, I imagine Tsatas and Wardlaw would be two that the Saints would have their mind on if they managed to get a trade done for a top 5 pick
What do you think of Gruzewski? Any idea of his 20m time?

What do you think of Gruzewski? Any idea of his 20m time?
3.07 on the 20m, so lowest of the KPDs that tested but pretty good compared to the KPFs. It's hard not to like his aerial ability up either end, and his set shot work up forward is good too, currently I like him more as a defender because he looks more natural and impactful behind the ball, but think he'll end up going early in the second round based on his promise as a forward. Still a bit to do with his craft in the front half as he doesn't really get involved in play a lot unless it's a pretty straight forward lead opportunity or a pack forms, but the right coaching will make him a serious threat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3.07 on the 20m, so lowest of the KPDs that tested but pretty good compared to the KPFs. It's hard not to like his aerial ability up either end, and his set shot work up forward is good too, currently I like him more as a defender because he looks more natural and impactful behind the ball, but think he'll end up going early in the second round based on his promise as a forward. Still a bit to do with his craft in the front half as he doesn't really get involved in play a lot unless it's a pretty straight forward lead opportunity or a pack forms, but the right coaching will make him a serious threat
Cheers. Last one, how quick was Busslinger over 20m? Wouldn't be surprised to see WC take him.

what's your opinion on watching WA and SA footy?

PMBangers could you please shed some light on your changes to Busslinger’s ranking between (i) prior to injury and (ii) current?

I think you had him at #3 right around the time his season ended and now have him down at #8. Is that a function of having gone back over his game footage, other players outperforming what you projected of them late in the season and so moved above him (eg. Cadman), or some out-of-sight out-of-mind impacts?

PMBangers could you please shed some light on your changes to Busslinger’s ranking between (i) prior to injury and (ii) current?

I think you had him at #3 right around the time his season ended and now have him down at #8. Is that a function of having gone back over his game footage, other players outperforming what you projected of them late in the season and so moved above him (eg. Cadman), or some out-of-sight out-of-mind impacts?
A big of everything, I do still rate him highly but the end to the season came at a bad time as a lot of others got to push their case at the Champs and just impress me more, mixed in with the fact that I still had some question marks I was hoping he'd address in the second half of the year, so I just started to prefer others over him more and more

PMBangers IMO and from a comment the club has made Richmond will look to take a ruck with one of their two late picks. Which talls would you have sliding to the fourth round?

PMBangers IMO and from a comment the club has made Richmond will look to take a ruck with one of their two late picks. Which talls would you have sliding to the fourth round?
Honestly there are only three rucks I'd take in the National draft; Harry Barnett, Max Knobel and Hudson O'Keeffe. The latter two should be there and have some solid ruck craft already, just need to work on their craft in other areas of the ground and bulk up. Will Verrell also has a lot to like athletically, but similar to the other two has some work to do elsewhere, and a lot of work to do on his endurance.

Phoenix Foster and Olivier Northam have played ruck, but if they're going to make it at the next level are more KPP's in my eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back