Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

what do we want people, top person on a random.org list or a random wheel spin elimination set up?

Video of random wheel for sure 😂

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Fair enough,

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius

Talk to me, let's get this finished.

One extra question to MC, I want to know what happened with that intimidation of MWPP of calling GUH Your Highness. That wasn't right.
I had actually suggested we intimidate GUH to only reply to MWPP's posts at almost the exact same time as Zerg suggested the opposite. I'm 100% certain though that asking her to refer to him with an honorific each time was just an a flourish to annoy MWPP and not insult her. If it did, massive apologies, but I'm sure the Dead PM might have settled that by now.
Worst choke in the history of choking. I suck at this game.

Dead PM please.
Nah, your identity was known for a couple of nights at least. I was just trying to let someone else lead the lynch so I could keep cosying up to the Flogs. But then crowy blinked first and I had to really push it! They both played it really well though - far, far better than I played in any of my first few games haha.
So we all happy to send it to the randomiser?
Yup. MC Bad Genius please, PMBangers. I was actually going to let Chipmunk choose, but this feels more fitting.

do we want the first person it lands on to win or do first two it lands on eliminated?
I think first one wins (or loses if Chippy)

If Chippy or MCBG come up MCBG wins
If I come up I win.

I was actually considering killing crowy and trying to convince the last flog that you were still the Godfather. But I figured that might work better with Bovo (who seemed to trust me) than GREENESHOOTS (who was suss on me basically from day 1).
Why do you think I said I’d take Bovo?

I also thought he wouldn’t trust me at all so I needed him out. But you seemed to have him wrapped around your finger

I was actually considering killing crowy and trying to convince the last flog that you were still the Godfather. But I figured that might work better with Bovo (who seemed to trust me) than GREENESHOOTS (who was suss on me basically from day 1).

Wow, that would have been strong. I think you have a better chance of winning this way, and if village won it would have been a travesty.

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Video is being processed on Youtube, in trhe meantime please consider reading either of the Draft threads linked in my signature, I'd really appreciate it, thabk you =)

Video is being processed on Youtube, in trhe meantime please consider reading either of the Draft threads linked in my signature, I'd really appreciate it, thabk you =)
Only if you add me to the dead pm

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Wow, that would have been strong. I think you have a better chance of winning this way, and if village won it would have been a travesty.
Yeah, that was my end decision. I had a whole matrix of possible outcomes based on my/crow's kills in the Mafia PM. You would've been so proud.

Yeah, that was my end decision. I had a whole matrix of possible outcomes based on my/crow's kills in the Mafia PM. You would've been so proud.

I didn't even have a PM!

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Please ignore that you can find elements of my real name in my bookmarked tabs, or don't I dont care it's easy enough to find anyway

CONGRATS TO MC BAD GENIUS, MAFIA WIN

Back