Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want one so we get a MK whilst the video is processing?

I did consider modkilling myself to give you a 50:50 chance of winning. But I thought that was the coward's way out.

Please ignore that you can find elements of my real name in my bookmarked tabs, or don't I dont care it's easy enough to find anyway

CONGRATS TO MC BAD GENIUS, MAFIA WIN

Slowest spin and mouse move ever.

Slowest, but best. I would've been laughing just as loud no matter where the spin ended.
I couldn’t believe I watched the whole minute regardless of the result.

Slowest, but best. I would've been laughing just as loud no matter where the spin ended.

I thought the first spin was the spin, as I watched it slowly making itself to your name - but then he did it again!

votes

3. MC Bad Genius - had his finger on the pulse the whole time and was calculated
2. DockerDen5215 - Managed to slip under the radar right until the end
1. The Flogs, specifically GREENESHOOTS and Bovo for their cool headedness and reading of the game for newer players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please ignore that you can find elements of my real name in my bookmarked tabs, or don't I dont care it's easy enough to find anyway

CONGRATS TO MC BAD GENIUS, MAFIA WIN

OMG that’s my son’s name!!!! Lol
I couldn’t believe I watched the whole minute regardless of the result.
lol I spoiled the result for myself coz the video took too long

Congrats MC Bad Genius - solid run. Well done to croweater 41 for getting to endgame even though you had to share a PM with me and ND. Very impressive. And congrats to the most evil looking villager ever in Chipmunk

Great game PMBangers

nice game PMBangers - was a lot of fun.

Bovo GREENESHOOTS great first effort - make sure you newbs head to the dead PM, you’ll learn a lot and hopefully last a little further into the end game next time.

Great game, PMBangers! And thus ends my trifecta:

Serial Killer -> Arsonist -> Godfather

No doubt I'll be a villager in LiterallyNobody's game but my alterego will be the Alpha Wolf.
The way you played at the start you’re next role will be an Alzheimer’s patient in an old folks home 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back