Podcast Podcast 2020: Review Thanksgiving, Preview Week 13 - Festivus of Quarterbackus Excellenceus

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Wow, what a celebration of QB averagenishnessniss Week 12 was...
The Turkeys are all amazed at how hard Denver played - they showed real pride!
But how ridiculously bad for the teams competing in the NFC wild card race to see the Saints get gifted a win. Big tip - Kendal Hinton to the Eagles - or the Packers...

fuey is a big fan of Sean Payton, and Brasher goes berserk about how badly the BFFFL is organised...
And in other fantasy news the fantasy of Patricia being a head coach comes to an end.
Are dual GM & coach firings the way of the future? And why Brash buys Holden golf carts not Fords.
Detroit's drafting strategy by surname, and Hairy Matt's burner account on twitter

WFT is awesome D. Coach Lynn is headed for the scrap heap. Due to Hard Knocks?
Who has the top passing attempts for the league? Why are youngun QBs throwing so much?? Why is DeShaun the only young QB who doesn't throw 45 times a week??

Then we move on to the Blacky most pointless win of the week...
Mike Glennon throws more completions than Baker. Appropriate for the week of QB excellence.
Gase's punting brilliance is on show again. The Raiders suck, so much that they trot out Nathan Peterman to celebrate the week of quarterback excellence...

Shanahan's ego, says fuey, might be the problem. Brasher says fuey is absolutely right. About something or other.
Brasher explains why Wentz's contract is like the NBA's deal with the Spirit of St Louis... Blacky says Mahomes is still dominant.
And fuey ponders the Tampa Bay dressing room's volatility. Brasher celebrates Jeremy Chinn's TDs with a great joke.

On to the Week 13 Preview ... Can 2020 hit us again, and make the QB play get even worse??
And can fuey really be a savant and predict actual games (instead of just pretending by commenting on games that have already been played).

Brasher channels his inner fuey by saying "these will always be football games".
Week 13 presents a uniquely putrid slate of games. And we get to see the Phoenix 49ers...
How has Romeo got Watson connecting with his WRs suddenly? Will Stafford discover the same rebirth now he is free of Patricia??
Bingo wings make an appearance on the podcast and the Broncos will be better with players back.
I send GG.exe a message about the Steelers (who I don't think are somewhat fraudulent - unlike Brasher and Blacky - who say they are).
And we finish up with my betting tip for the week.

Enjoy...

Not to say all the podcast isn't good listening but would love if you could include time stamps on games and topics discussed bpg if possible :)

Also, I thought the spirit of st.louis was a plane or boat that crashed or something?

Edit: looked it up, didn't crash, quite the opposite , first plane to successfully do something of substance that I couldn't be arsed educating myself about. Still no mention of a basketball team. :)

Ahhhhh SpiritS (PLURAL) of St.Louis. Genuinely thought Brasher was making up s**t and taking everyone on a ride for a second. 😂

Chinn's tds were a fumble return off a Zach Kerr sack of Kirk Cousins and the second was he is own strip/forced fumble out of Dalvin Cooks hands. Pay homage to the great man Brasher, he's one of the only good things we have going on our squad defensively. Deserved defensive rookie of the year.

Would be interested to hear some perfections on awards by you lot next time out.

Not to say all the podcast isn't good listening but would love if you could include time stamps on games and topics discussed bpg if possible :)
And deprive you of the joy of listening to the whole poddy??

No chance. 🤣 🤣 🤣

If it gets too long try listening to it at 2x speed. fuey makes an odd chipmunk...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back