Podcast Podcast 2020 - Review Week 8, Preview Week 9 - Monday Night Football Showcase??

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
This week all four Turkeys are back on the podcast!!

We look back at week 8 - and see how Goff gets beat again - but he has swept the 8th best division in football
I get Ekeler on the wrong LA team...
The Patriots are done and Blacky admits NKeal is a bust (having said he was all world last month).
But if they get the right QB in the draft do we have another dynasty coming in Patsland??
And do folks think Belicheck could get every job in the league? Except the Chiefs?
How did the old man showdown between Rivers and Stafford play out, what is Brasher 's jigsaw puzzle theory of the Lions (and how deep is Brash's man love for Stafford)
fuey reckons Gruden is back to his best (bahahahahahah). And Lamar is becoming Kaep mark II?
Vic Fabio is coaching Denver well, and Blacky reckons Lock uses eyes to lead people on beautifully. After which Brasher has A Yuk...
Why did the Niners stop blitzing? Is Shanahan of San Fran the problem?
Another great week for Australian punters...

Who wants to wear Gucci DiNucci??
And the New York Chargers choked another one away...

We all agree that Rice's record is really better than Gronk's
Who won trade period?? And who do we pick for this weeks round of the DeBergs - are we led by Danny Dimes and Wentzylicious??

Then we look ahead to week 9...

Which game is Blacky saying is between two cooked QBs?
And who makes fuey 's list of good but not elite...
And Fuester has which QB's signed helmet, and what does he think of Gilbert Grape starting for Cowboys??
How could the NFL really expect us to get through a week when the 4 best teams of the year are all on a bye??
Brash ends with some love and best wishes for the Jets getting MNF game...

Enjoy it and as always tell us what you think...

BpG

I said he would have a 1000 yard season which I thought was possible if Kelvin Benjamin could with Cameron

Benjamin used to be good, Harry was never good

I think we've been doing this too long... I've started noticing myself saying 'yeah?' at the end of sentences. Even in everyday life.

Your fault, Brasher
Ummmmmmmmm ummm ah Brasher ummmmmmmmmmmmm and ahhhhhhmmmm Blacky ummmmm ahhhhmmmmmm ummmmmmm I ahhhmmm ummm ahem think uhhhhmmmm ahh fuey ahhm ummmmmmmmm um ahhh might have a point? Yeah, yeah, naaaah...

Show needs a revamp.....do like most failing sitcoms do...either introduce a love interest, disclose that one of the turkeys has a never before mentioned 5 year old child or relocate the set to an exotic island.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back