Podcast PODCAST: Have Your Say!

Hey FJGD,

With the success of last years podcast we have gone ahead with two more this year.
But what do you want out of it?

What do you want to hear about?
Do you want to be on it? Host it? Want a particular segment?

At the moment we are looking at doing it every month/5 weeks with special episodes for certain times (new jumper season, finals)

But tell me what you want out of it!

Please express an interest in coming on here too - you only need Skype (and can be done off your mobile)

Thanks

I'd like a quick index of all new developments in the last month to open the show (such as new jumpers, cool matchups, new manufacturers), just to set the scene for what's been happening in the FJGD areas of interest before heading into a more in-depth discussion on the most interesting of the developments. Other than that the last show flowed really well and I'm looking forward to hearing the episode being recorded tonight 👍

I'm also keen to come on the show one week as well, would love to have a chat :)

Hey guys,

As listeners, do you feel you know who is talking?
Are the voices different enough you know me from Red Crow or should we being in some sort of buzzer?

Hey guys,

As listeners, do you feel you know who is talking?
Are the voices different enough you know me from Red Crow or should we being in some sort of buzzer?
Yeah, its pretty easy with 4 people on the pod to figure it out.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Yeah, its pretty easy with 4 people on the pod to figure it out.
Especially when one person has an English accent and the deepest voice is always the youngest person on the podcast.

We've heard FT and crow28 a few times now too so they're both recognisable.

Yeah everyones voice is different enough to tell, next pod I'd like Gibbsy to be on!

he was supposed to be on the last podcast but had to pull out last minute, unfortunately.

hence, me being on there as a last minute sub.

will definitely make sure gibbsy appears on a podcast in the near future. 👍

Back