Podcast Podcast Production: Graphics

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Cory,

Site Admin assigned us a BigFooty graphic for our iTunes podcast - see below

bigfooty-magpies-itunes-1400x1400.jpg

It's a cookie cutter job following the same template as the other teams.

Are you interested in doing a better one? You're most welcome (1400x1400 jpg)

Personally I'd prefer we were referred to "Collingwood" on the open Internet rather than 'Magpies'. Every town on the planet with a population greater than 50,000 has a local "Magpies" team in something - but there is only one Collingwood.

(FYI Quicky, Swooop)

Hey Cory I want to add some channel art to our youtube channel. It wont take anything smaller than the following:
Recommended channel art size: 2560 x 1440
Max file size: 2 MB
Would it be possible to do one up for us?
FYI 76woodenspooners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Cory, It turns out the graphic details for this were incorrect. The graphic size needs to be the following:

2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall

So obviously the details we provided weren't wide enough. Do you mind doing us up a fresh graphic that fits those dimensions for our youtube channel?

Hey Cory, It turns out the graphic details for this were incorrect. The graphic size needs to be the following:

2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall

So obviously the details we provided weren't wide enough. Do you mind doing us up a fresh graphic that fits those dimensions for our youtube channel?

No worries :thumbsu:.

Hey Cory did you ever get around to doing this graphic? Our YouTube channel is looking like a bald cat :(

I'm having a little trouble with my computer at the moment Q. I'm trying to fix it atm and when/if I can I'll get a graphic done :thumbsu: