Podcast Podcast Production - Roster

Remove this Banner Ad

Just kicking off a roster for anybody who wants to participate in future rounds of this year's podcast.

It doesn't need to be a speaking role - just fill in how you wish to participate and repost with the 'quote' tags removed just like we do for the goal kicking contest.

Round 15 v Carlton, MCG

Round 16 v Adelaide, MCG (Multicultural round)

Round 17 v Suns, Metricon stadium

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

Round 22 v West Coast, MCG

Round 23 v North Melbourne, MCG

Round 15 v Carlton, MCG

- 76woodenspooners coordinating opposition preview.

- Opp poster preview has been lined up for this round, 76woodenspooners organising

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

- 76woodenspooners keen to participate on podcast, will try to rope in other Sydney folk

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

Round 15 v Carlton, MCG

- Cory doing training report

- Opp poster preview has been lined up for this round, 76woodenspooners organising

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

- 76woodenspooners keen to participate on podcast, will try to rope in other Sydney folk

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

I'm actually working the day before the game so I won't be able to attend that session, is there usually a session on Tuesday/Wednesday?

Apparently the training schedule looks like this.

Gameday
Gameday - 1: Light training session
Gameday - 2: Player day off
Gameday - 3: Main training session.

So that would mean this week (Gameday is Friday) the main training session will be Tuesday. Best confirm that though.

Sorry I just completely forgot I had work, I'm able to attend an earlier session,

If you think it should be changed, just update and repost the roster it minus the quote tags. Just like we do for the golkicking game.

Round 15 v Carlton, MCG

- Cory training report.

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

- Cory doing training report.
- blaze036 doing VFL report

- Magpie Girl interviewing opp poster, 76woodenspooners organising

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

Round 23 v North Melbourne, MCG[/quote]

- blaze036 doing VFL report

- Magpie Girl interviewing opp poster, 76woodenspooners organising

Round 18 v GWS, MCG

Round 19 v Essendon, MCG

- Cory talking on hearing Dane Swan speaking last weekend/possible panelist

Round 20 v Swans, ANZ

Round 21 v Hawthorn, MCG

I wouldn't mind doing a rant on how I think the game is going, umpires, our team, Buckley...anything. Mind you, I haven't been able to see as many games as I would have liked to this season due to me being overseas but I still keep up with everything due to this place so I don't mind. I have a fair bit to say about umpires or even how the game is and our team. :)

I wouldn't mind doing a rant on how I think the game is going, umpires, our team, Buckley...anything. Mind you, I haven't been able to see as many games as I would have liked to this season due to me being overseas but I still keep up with everything due to this place so I don't mind. I have a fair bit to say about umpires or even how the game is and our team. :)

Good idea, have been meaning to follow up with you.

It'd also be good to hear what it's like to be a footy supporter living in London.

Do they still show the footy on the telly in the wee small hours?

Do you go watch the footy on the big screen at the Walkabout in Shephard's Bush? (Ah memories! :))

Do you play in the local AFL league there?

Do they still have AFL teams play a game post season at The Oval?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I understand. It's probably because when I get on, you guys are probably heading to bed so it's a bit difficult to actually communicate with one another.

I can do those questions if you like and any others that you come up with. :)

Yeah, I understand. It's probably because when I get on, you guys are probably heading to bed so it's a bit difficult to actually communicate with one another.

Not at all.

We had a bursting-at-the-seams roster for the Port game (chat to SA based supporters, great opp preview, Women's round). We wanted to take it easy for the Carlton game (and look how that turned out:)).

Adelaide game next week is Multi-Cultural round and it'd be good to do a podcast special on that topic. Interested to do a segment about Multi-Culturalism in AFL?

Very keen to get our overseas posters onto the podcast (keen to get Hardas on this week's one, it might be technically easier for him to participate now that he's on this side of the great firewall his week?)

Yeah that sounds great mate. Just lemme know what questions you'd want to be answered and I'd be more than happy to answer them for you. Very excited to be a part of this and hopefully be a part in a few more. :)

Yeah that sounds great mate. Just lemme know what questions you'd want to be answered and I'd be more than happy to answer them for you.

I'll kick off a multicultural round thread after tonight's game and open the topic up to wider discussion.

B.T.W, do you play in the AFL comp in London?

I did play a couple of games for the Wimbledon Hawks last year. But due to the fact that I am a smoker, had work and it was a little far, I had to stop. It was my first venture into actually playing the sport as well and they said I didn't do too bad given the fact it was my first time playing. :)