Podcast Podcast progression

If we were able to do live podcasts (like radio) would you be likley to listen in live

• yes

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • no

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

while we are at it, I'm looking for more people to put their hand up to come onto the show next year during the season!

its a good bit of fun.

we usually record on monday nights at around 7:30pm or 8:00pm
all you need is skype and headphones with a microphone.

We send all guests for the weeks show the agenda with plenty of notice so you know what will be spoken about so you can prepare.

i dont think there has ever been a time we have had an awkward moment, it always flows and is good fun.

Happy to go on again! Will make sure I speak louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are just trying to find ways to move onwards and upwards with the podcast so exploring some options, just wanting to gauge some opinions on this poll!

There is a program that would allow us to broadcast the podcasts live, like a radio show. it gives listeners the ability to submit live questions via a chat client through their FB or twitter accounts i believe.

we can also record the episode and upload later, but before looking more into it and potentially finding a sponsor for it, would just like to get an idea on how many would be likley to tune in if we did a live broadcast!
Well if you want to improve the Podcasts you have to stop letting Tiger71 come on and try to blow his own trumpet all the time.....:p
And as for those other flogs you let on in Sterge and Grockadoc all the time, the less said the better :D;)

Well if you want to improve the Podcasts you have to stop letting Tiger71 come on and try to blow his own trumpet all the time.....:p
And as for those other flogs you let on in Sterge and Grockadoc all the time, the less said the better :D;)

all extremley valid points. :D

#modprivilege

just an update on this.

We are now set up on Spreaker! Thanks to Chief for his hard work in helping set this up.

What does Spreaker mean for the show?
Speaker is another recording service that will actually let people listen into the recording live as it happens and gives listeners the ability to join a chat client to submit questions during the podcast which we can answer live on air as well, something a bit different and pretty exciting!

All you need to do is click on the link (which i will provide before the podcast recording starts), click on it, and it should start playing. Spreaker also have a mobile device so you can listen in live on your phone as well.

The podcasts will still be recorded and uploaded to iTunes and YouTube like we are doing currently, so if you can't listen live, you can still listen to the podcast like you normally would.

We will launch this with our draft podcast show coming up in a couple of weeks with Bishop and Pie 4 Life , so be on your best behaviour guys ha ha.

I saw this idea on another board who use Spreaker, they were looking at maybe doing a live commentary of a game one day! the only thing i don't know, is how 'live' the broadcast is. e.g if we were watching a richmond game and commentating it, is there a delay between the audio we produce vs the game you're watching on TV. but we will test it all out.

just an update on this.

We are now set up on Spreaker! Thanks to Chief for his hard work in helping set this up.

What does Spreaker mean for the show?
Speaker is another recording service that will actually let people listen into the recording live as it happens and gives listeners the ability to join a chat client to submit questions during the podcast which we can answer live on air as well, something a bit different and pretty exciting!

All you need to do is click on the link (which i will provide before the podcast recording starts), click on it, and it should start playing. Spreaker also have a mobile device so you can listen in live on your phone as well.

The podcasts will still be recorded and uploaded to iTunes and YouTube like we are doing currently, so if you can't listen live, you can still listen to the podcast like you normally would.

We will launch this with our draft podcast show coming up in a couple of weeks with Bishop and Pie 4 Life , so be on your best behaviour guys ha ha.

I saw this idea on another board who use Spreaker, they were looking at maybe doing a live commentary of a game one day! the only thing i don't know, is how 'live' the broadcast is. e.g if we were watching a richmond game and commentating it, is there a delay between the audio we produce vs the game you're watching on TV. but we will test it all out.

All goodness mate well done

All goodness mate well done

thanks mate.

good to add something a bit different!

those who listen live will be privvy to the bloopers we edit out for the uploaded version :D

Back