Podcast Podcast questions wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackenzie is so timid at AFL level and doesn't look to be an option for us when we have the ball. The question is does Mackenzie actually play good at EP?
Will Partington debut in the next two weeks?
Should we have a statue of Tim Gepp at Lathlain Oval as he was integral in all three flags and our 4th this year. Will he be a legend of the club?

Can it be sustainable for the rest of the season to play like we did against the Cats and maintain extra talls in our team? JK & Lycett due in soon and Vardy & Petrie are solid contributors. So assuming we replace either them or Schofield & Mackenzie are still too unbalanced.

so when can i co- host the show. IMO the shows turned to pure rabble and we need to blood some youth in . The two veterans have been great but the podcast game is changing and the game has gone past the both of them.

I been there I done that and I was on BigFooty 24/7.
Im on break from uni atm but last year i got sick of uni so much that i legit was on here 24/7. Had to even asked to get my self banned for exams but i ended up going through another browser and reading peoples comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back