Podcast Recommendations

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jimmy takes money from politicians to promote them and discourage other candidates.
Really? And this you know how? Your proof please...
Rubbish, he takes no money from politicians or pacs and calls both parties out straight . Its a delight to watch , and you just know that if hes being smeared , then its probably because hes telling the truth.

Last edited:
Really? And this you know how? Your proof please...
Rubbish, he takes no money from politicians or pacs and calls both parties out straight . Its a delight to watch , and you just know that if hes being smeared , then its probably because hes telling the truth.
Roger Stone paid him on behalf of Trump to speak negatively about the Mueller Investigation. It's in the final investigation report along with other names, if you want to read the 448 page report, and was used as evidence in Roger Stone's court case.

This is not a one off for Dore. Nor is it unique to Dore; most of the highly known 'independent' radio personalities take money for angles.

...and every known political commentator gets smeared whether it be a mouth-breather like Hannity or a moderate like George Stephanopoulos. It comes with the territory due to America's hardcore political left/right sides.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Roger Stone paid him on behalf of Trump to speak negatively about the Mueller Investigation. It's in the final investigation report along with other names, if you want to read the 448 page report, and was used as evidence in Roger Stone's court case.

This is not a one off for Dore. Nor is it unique to Dore; most of the highly known 'independent' radio personalities take money for angles.

...and every known political commentator gets smeared whether it be a mouth-breather like Hannity or a moderate like George Stephanopoulos. It comes with the territory due to America's hardcore political left/right sides.
Wtf is Roger Stone and why should i care ? I'm sticking with Jimmy Dore's channel , along with Secular talk , Greyzone and I'll check out RT as well.
You dont like it? Tough !

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
The Steve Price and Dane Swan/Corey McKernon editions werent bad either but yes, John Elliot was refelctive on his life and
apart from the conversation around the selling of his house, was a likeable larrikin.
Could have ran for PM, imagine that o_O
Pigs Anatomy:)

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
This is one of the most fascinating of tales you will ever hear by Peter Cundall from the ABC's Gardening Australia show. It describes how he came to Australia and his part in the Korean War. Everybody should listen to this story. It is 25 min long. Click on the link below to hear his story.
If you don't know who Peter Cundall is, you will after you hear his voice.

https://abcmedia.akamaized.net/local/hobart/201304/r1103603_13336943.mp3

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is one of the most fascinating of tales you will ever hear by Peter Cundall from the ABC's Gardening Australia show. It describes how he came to Australia and his part in the Korean War. Everybody should listen to this story. It is 25 min long. Click on the link below to hear his story.

“And that’s yer bloomin’ lot”. Living legend is Pete.
I listen to far too many podcasts to list here but as a big fan of Will Ferrell I loved his recent Ron Burgundy podcast.
His episode with Peter Dinklage had me in tears. Pete was being oh so serious with his poetry recitals whilst Ron was in the background going nuts with his laugh machine.
Recommended!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember reading about that in an interview when Peter was retiring, or maybe it was just an anecdote when he released his autobiog. Story was reduced to a snippet, so Im thankful to hear the full story.
Either way, an absolutely fascinating and remarkable story. Cheers.

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
Been listening to Life and Crimes with Andrew Rule.
If you are interested in how Fred Cook saved Stevie Wright's (Easybeats) life or invested in Bill Vlahos' punting scheme or any of the major criminals/police/lawyer/cases in Australia's history or you just want to know what Luc Longley's uncle was up to, then this will be of interest to you.
https://player.whooshkaa.com/life-and-crimes-with-andrew-rule?episode=429988

Last edited:

weissy09

Draftee
Mar 12, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Hi guys - has been a real privilege to be part of this incredible podcast and we have 6 episodes recorded ready to roll - would love you all to give it a listen and any feedback would be appreciated! Go the mighty Hawks 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Air King

Premium Gold
Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Footy Heads - AFL Podcast

Gents,

A mate and I have started a new Podcast. Pies/Saints supporters, we’ll also cover general AFL topics.

Our first episode is up on Spotify and Buzzsprout. Episode will go up on iTunes in the next few days.

Episode 1 - 2020 Predictions and Pies/Saints Expectations (we also cover all the off-season moves for the Pies/Saints)

Cheers

Main site link:

Spotify link:

Air King

Premium Gold
Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Footy Heads - AFL Podcast

Gents,

A mate and I have started a new Podcast. Pies/Saints supporters, we’ll also cover general AFL topics.

Our first episode is up on Spotify and Buzzsprout. Episode will go up on iTunes in the next few days.

Episode 1 - 2020 Predictions and Pies/Saints Expectations (we also cover all the off-season moves for the Pies/Saints)

Cheers

Main site link:

Spotify link:

Episode now up on iTunes, link below. Cheers

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
I've been listening to quite a few during lockdown.
These are the best.

Life and Crimes with Andrew Rule (from the Herald Sun)

David Tennant Does a Podcast With… (Dr Who interviews some of the biggest names from TV, movies, comedy and elsewhere)

Dan Carlin - Hardcore History

99% Invisible with Roman Mars
(A program on design of all things in our world - fascinating)

In Black and White with Jen Kelly (from the Herald Sun)

Naked City with John Silvester (3AW’s, Sly of the Underworld and the Age)

Forgotten Australia by Michael Adams (fascinating Australian History)

I've also been watching the following YouTube series.

Trip In A Van - RoadTrip Australia Series - A family with 3 small kids and their 3 year plus nomadic trip around Australia in their caravan. I wish I was able to do that at the moment.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk76MuEulkpZ0XMt9DIKlOQ

Building Off Grid Log Cabin - Nik Rijavec - A guy who makes a large log cabin, mostly by himself. Fascinating, from cutting down all the trees to making the cabin, but not quite finished yet. Talk about hard work.
https://www.youtube.com/user/nikrijavec

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
It's Time for A Beer by Xavier Ellis is an easy listen.
It's bloody funny. He sure got up to some mischief and is more than happy to put his guests into it as well. I loved his description of what happened in the 2015 GF when he was playing for West Coast and he accidentally coat hangered Rioli. Burgoyne ran in and started wrestling with him while telling him not to worry he'd be OK. He was only doing it so Clarko wouldn't tell him off.

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back