Opinion PODCASTS - What do you listen to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Have only recently got into listening to podcasts.
My favourites are:
Case file - crime - Tells the stories/facts in australian/world famous crimes both solved and unsolved, easily my favourite podcast.
Open Red - motorsport - World of outlaws sprintcars, mix of results and interviews.
Rustys garage - motorsport - interviews with motorsport people from around the world
Beyond the grid - motorsport - interviews with F1 related people.
Conversations with Cornsey - interviews with random (mainly) australian people

I listen to Bill Simmons, he is all about American professionals sports with a very strong focus on the NBA and NFL.

The Howie Games (Mark Howard from the BBL commentary team) with Australian sports stars

Conversation with Cornes as mentioned above, very enjoyable

Sam, Mike and Thommo. Sam Newman, Mike Sheehan and Grant Thomas talk about events from society and life. Not always footy talk.

I am Rapaport (Michel Rapaport) Anything from American sport to music to acting to social media. Lots of profanity and abuse. I really look forward to “sick * of the week”

Apart.from the regular AFL ones, my podcast addiction at the moment is Stuff You Should Know.

Two guys from Atlanta just chatting about a topic each week. A believe it is backed by the Discovery channel. Goes off on a bit of a tangent at times. But I love it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Howie Games
The Shiva Blast
Science vs.

I used to listen to There's no such thing as a Fish, but lost the pod when I changed phones and never went back. I might do that.
Agree with Geoffa about Stuff You Should Know; loved listening to that.

Conversations with Cornesy might have to get a gig now, after a couple of suggestions.

I do prefer watching Netflix on the bus though.

The Howie Games
The Shiva Blast
Science vs.

I used to listen to There's no such thing as a Fish, but lost the pod when I changed phones and never went back. I might do that.

Conversations with Cornesy might have to get a gig now, after a couple of suggestions.

The Gerry Harvey one was very interesting.

Jim Florentine - 'Comedy Metal short people'
Joe DeRosa - "We'll See You in Hell'
The Nick DiPaolo Podcast
The Anthony Cumia Show
Robert Kelly - You Know What Dude
Legion of Skanks
Henry (Rollins) & Heidi

The Howie Games
The Shiva Blast
Science vs.

Science vs is one I like as well.

I listen to Bill Simmons, he is all about American professionals sports with a very strong focus on the NBA and NFL.

The Howie Games (Mark Howard from the BBL commentary team) with Australian sports stars

Conversation with Cornes as mentioned above, very enjoyable

Sam, Mike and Thommo. Sam Newman, Mike Sheehan and Grant Thomas talk about events from society and life. Not always footy talk.

I am Rapaport (Michel Rapaport) Anything from American sport to music to acting to social media. Lots of profanity and abuse. I really look forward to “sick **** of the week”
Listened to Ben Graham on “the Howie games” was a fantastic 2 part interview. Gave a real insight into the happenings of NFL

And of course we all listen to Crowcast.....

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny quoting your own post but hey

Have finally got the data to be able to listen to some good ones

Crowcast
Age RealFooty
Hackable
Hidden Brain

Hackable is a 25 minute or so cast about hacking issues and the ease that people allow hackers to get in. Its a show for the average netizen. Jeff Siskind is a Canadian that is continually amazed and surprised , or at least a good actor , about how easy it is. But its presented in a light hearted informative way. Some of the more recent ones seem contrived or scripted but still highlights the mistakes people make every day.

Hidden Brain - listened to 2-3? ie one about good or bad memory for faces, another about why we choose partners and its mainly subconciously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back