Xfiles News Podcasts & YouTube channels

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure some of you have already seen his YouTube videos and TikTok’s but thought I’d share his channel for anyone who hasn’t.

He’s a really interesting story teller (imo) who covers stories from mystery, crime and paranormal genre’s, most of which are non-fictional. I know a few people here will appreciate his videos.

Hope you enjoy his videos as much as I do 👍

Also happy to use this thread if anyone ever feels like discussing the content of his videos. My wife is s**t scared of this this type of topic and my friends are mostly skeptics, so I don’t really get any opportunities to chat about these things lol

I’m sure some of you have already seen his YouTube videos and TikTok’s but thought I’d share his channel for anyone who hasn’t.

He’s a really interesting story teller (imo) who covers stories from mystery, crime and paranormal genre’s, most of which are non-fictional. I know a few people here will appreciate his videos.

Hope you enjoy his videos as much as I do 👍

Also happy to use this thread if anyone ever feels like discussing the content of his videos. My wife is sh*t scared of this this type of topic and my friends are mostly skeptics, so I don’t really get any opportunities to chat about these things lol
Interesting channel, I just watched the "This child star is EVIL" video, talk about a cold blooded murder. Looking forward to delving deeper into MrBallen's library.

Thanks for the link.

Interesting channel, I just watched the "This child star is EVIL" video, talk about a cold blooded murder. Looking forward to delving deeper into MrBallen's library.

Thanks for the link.
Yeah that one’s really good, one of my favourites so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back