Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Official and unofficial podcasts?
I was subscribed to Richmond Tiger Talk and Talking Tigers. Have both of these gone on hold?

Talking tigers did a podcast during the week to wrap up trade week

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll re-check iTunes. I've not been having much luck with it of late.
I prefer Richmond Tiger Talk with Nick and Andy. I hope it's an ongoing thing.

Official and unofficial podcasts?
I was subscribed to Richmond Tiger Talk and Talking Tigers. Have both of these gone on hold?
the official Podcast is still around, the guys at Richmond TT appear to have given up (no podcast since Rd 11). i have tweeted them about it a couple of times on thier Twitter account for no reply. tho i think from memory on thier last podcast they did say they had things on in thier personal lives etc which is understandable.

If you're listening Nick & Andy, I really hope Richmond Tiger Talk gets back up and going next year, love those guys.

I think my favourite podcast they've done was after the EF loss to North last year, really summed it up well how all of us were feeling, I've re-listened to it several times.

I'm not sure if anyone's heard Cam Rose talking on The Roar AFL podcast? He's a big Tigers supporter and I think he'd be great on a Richmond only podcast.

If you're listening Nick & Andy, I really hope Richmond Tiger Talk gets back up and going next year, love those guys.

I think my favourite podcast they've done was after the EF loss to North last year, really summed it up well how all of us were feeling, I've re-listened to it several times.

I'm not sure if anyone's heard Cam Rose talking on The Roar AFL podcast? He's a big Tigers supporter and I think he'd be great on a Richmond only podcast.

If they aren't, I will pass on the feedback,

Haere Ra

you have some mighty contacts kiwi. could I suggest that you tell Collingwood hierarchy that they are doing a great job and keep the coach. maintain the mediocrity please.

I'm just a battler in NZ Noel. You know that.

Have no doubt that Eddie, Perty, Jammy and Grubby have it all under control at Collingwood.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all

It is true Kiwi Tiger knows me (Andy) and pretty much everybody else with a connection to Richmond.

We have dropped off doing the podcast. It's my bad. Partially it was to do with personal reasons, partially trying to get time where both Nick and I were free and partially because the team was unwatchably bad in the second half of the season. Doing the show takes a lot of time and effort to watch and analyse games, which is fun when we are winning, but watching our players in the second half of 2016 play a turgid game style, regress individually and then start to quit late in games left nothing fun to analyse.

Since we actually had a decent offseason maybe Nick and I should fire up and do a show to analyse the changes.

Btw thanks for the feedback BILC, I'm glad you enjoy that pod. That North pod was very close to me, the Tigers broke a lot of our hearts that day!

Hey all

... and partially because the team was unwatchably bad in the second half of the season.

To be honest Andy, I think your podcasts when the team is unwatchably bad are among the ones I get the most out of. For a start, you never sugarcoat things. When Richmond lose, I don't want platitudes and excuses ... I want analysis of WHY they are unwatchably bad and well researched ideas on where improvement may come from.
Your podcast was my number one download each week, particularly those which analyse trades and drafting. If you do get back in the game during the offseason, I'd love to hear about it.

Love the podcast guys. And appreciate the self sacrifices you make, not only with time but the ability to watch some of our shambles more than once!
To make the pod, I'm sure you can't change the channel at the 3q time .

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Hey all

It is true Kiwi Tiger knows me (Andy) and pretty much everybody else with a connection to Richmond.

We have dropped off doing the podcast. It's my bad. Partially it was to do with personal reasons, partially trying to get time where both Nick and I were free and partially because the team was unwatchably bad in the second half of the season. Doing the show takes a lot of time and effort to watch and analyse games, which is fun when we are winning, but watching our players in the second half of 2016 play a turgid game style, regress individually and then start to quit late in games left nothing fun to analyse.

Since we actually had a decent offseason maybe Nick and I should fire up and do a show to analyse the changes.

Btw thanks for the feedback BILC, I'm glad you enjoy that pod. That North pod was very close to me, the Tigers broke a lot of our hearts that day!
bumping this thread, the guys have released another Pod. very good discussion indeed & highly recommended to anyone familiar with thier work.

Hey all

Love your work, guys. Really enjoyed the return episode. Fingers crossed that the team are a bit more interesting to study this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back