POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rate Parker as highly as JPK/Hanners, the other two are capable of 115+ ppg, Parker I reckon hit his ceiling last season. Hanners can go higher with better kicking, JPK started kicking a few more goals later in the season last season, improved goal tally and he can add a few points per game over his 113 odd average. I'll take the two blokes who have averaged 113+ for two or more seasons over the past few years than the guy who just scraped into 110 territory.

Disagree about Parker hitting his ceiling...he is only 24 years old! Will be more relied on through the middle with Mitchell's departure, has a massive ceiling and will only get better. Not as consistent as JPK or Hanners, but his ceiling is massive!

Disagree about Parker hitting his ceiling...he is only 24 years old! Will be more relied on through the middle with Mitchell's departure, has a massive ceiling and will only get better. Not as consistent as JPK or Hanners, but his ceiling is massive!
Perhaps, you might be right, needs to clean up his disposal imo to get that extra bit higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps, you might be right, needs to clean up his disposal imo to get that extra bit higher.

The fact he moves forward and kicks goals is always an attractive trait in mids
No JOM 4 me, got 12 other risks to pray for.

Mans gotta know his limitations

12? You are spreading yourself thin this year toxic :p

No JOM 4 me, got 12 other risks to pray for.

Mans gotta know his limitations
dirty-harry-look-a-mans-got-to-know-his-limitations.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back