POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got three blokes under 5%, one under 3%. They're all over $400K and none are left field picks, so I'm very surprised they're so low. Fingers crossed I'm not way out here....

This bloody game!

3 under 10% - Jake Lloyd, Tom Lynch and Kayne Turner
5 between 10-15% - JJK, JPK, Tom Mitchell, Jarrod Witts and Danny Butler

I'm ok with this

Haven't had much time to prep the team yet, heaps under 10%

Florent - 8.6
Caddy - 7.9
Ablett - 7.1
Higgins - 4.3
Neale - 3.1 - whaaaaaaat?
Z. Williams - 2.8
T.Mac - 1.4

Hmmm, boom or bust
Florent will rise.
Caddy facing same issue as he did at Cats in terms of playing in a consistently dominant SC-friendly role.
Ablett underrated considering he openly stated he'll play mainly midfield.
Higgins as an inside mid isn't the worst pick. Potential to avg 90.
Neale underrated pick.
ZWilliams unknown. Too risky.
TMac more likely to have a purple patch rather than consistently score well.

My PODs are Lloyd, Stef, Selwood, Parker, Turner, Neale, not starting with Fyfe

Just checked, only 2 players <10% ownership.
S. Martin and Sheed.

So I have a fairly boring team, which is probably a good thing in a way.

Sheed better do well. WC midfield looks like there is a few guys that could seriously improve, Sheed looks likely, and for some reason the extra 67K seems worth it instead of Taranto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though I think starting with a POD for the sake of having a POD is a bad move, I had been really considering JHowe at D2 ever since it first came up that Monty had a calf issue, and because besides him and Laird, I wasn't really sold on any of the other premo defs.
But now Jock has posted his team and he's got Howe so I kiss that sweet 1.9% ownership goodbye :'(.

Other than that the only genuine POD I have is Rocky. TMitch and NRoo are slightly PODish but are much more common in BF users teams so than the masses so meh.

Even though I think starting with a POD for the sake of having a POD is a bad move, I had been really considering JHowe at D2 ever since it first came up that Monty had a calf issue, and because besides him and Laird, I wasn't really sold on any of the other premo defs.
But now Jock has posted his team and he's got Howe so I kiss that sweet 1.9% ownership goodbye :'(.

Other than that the only genuine POD I have is Rocky. TMitch and NRoo are slightly PODish but are much more common in BF users teams so than the masses so meh.
from round 7-23 last year averaged over 100 playing as a defender.

smashed out a huge 140 in the JLT2.

crazy that his ownership is so low.

I'm pretty happy with my spread of ownership. Like others have said, I don't really like having a POD just for the sake of it. Here's my non rookies and their ownership.

Fyfe - 60%
Dangerfield - 56%
Sandilands - 45%
Dahlhaus - 45%
Beams - 42%
Laird - 29%
Treloar - 22%
Buddwah - 20%
Macrae - 19%
Bontempelli - 19%
JPK - 15%
Lloyd - 7.8%
S. Martin - 7%
Selwood - 7%
Howe - 2%

Pendles at 14%, Goldy at 12% and JJ at 10% I think are genuine options as POD's. I'm still very hesitant to leave Pendles out. I think Selwood is the pick of the bunch.

I'm pretty happy with my spread of ownership. Like others have said, I don't really like having a POD just for the sake of it. Here's my non rookies and their ownership.

Fyfe - 60%
Dangerfield - 56%
Sandilands - 45%
Dahlhaus - 45%
Beams - 42%
Laird - 29%
Treloar - 22%
Buddwah - 20%
Macrae - 19%
Bontempelli - 19%
JPK - 15%
Lloyd - 7.8%
S. Martin - 7%
Selwood - 7%
Howe - 2%

Pendles at 14%, Goldy at 12% and JJ at 10% I think are genuine options as POD's. I'm still very hesitant to leave Pendles out. I think Selwood is the pick of the bunch.

Lloyds and interesting choice, havent seen his name thrown up much. You hoping for more mid time this year?

Lloyds and interesting choice, havent seen his name thrown up much. You hoping for more mid time this year?
The opposite. With Mills going into the midfield and McVeigh bring an old crab I'm hoping Lloyd will be their main rebounder along with Rampe.

His numbers were very impressive once he went to half back last year.

I could fill the midfield with POD's, but knowing how many is doing my head in. I want to fit in a few more than I currently have.

Anyone keen on Prestia?

The opposite. With Mills going into the midfield and McVeigh bring an old crab I'm hoping Lloyd will be their main rebounder along with Rampe.

His numbers were very impressive once he went to half back last year.
I could fill the midfield with POD's, but knowing how many is doing my head in. I want to fit in a few more than I currently have.

Anyone keen on Prestia?

Not has his price with his record

Pendles down to 15.5% :drunk:

I'm out, achilles and calves are my personal nemesis

I'm virtually podless

Rance 10.2 ( I have him ranked as = 2nd def with Shaw/Laird, behind Docherty)
Lynch 8.8 ( I have him ranked = 2nd fwd with JJK, behind Dahl)
Selwood 6.9
Robbie Fox 4.0 (Vice Captain)
Ollie Wines 1.4 o_O

Taking out your captain is almost as bad as dropping off the pies and supporting another team, well not nearly as bad but still.
Haha that hurts

I'm hustling for cash atm, Pendles to a ~$570k mid is looking like my only option at the moment

I might have to get on my knees soon... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back