Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

The word 'cleavage' was not used in relation to breasts until a 1946 article in Time magazine. Before then it meant 'the rendering apart of something'.

The word 'cleavage' was not used in relation to breasts until a 1946 article in Time magazine. Before then it meant 'the rendering apart of something'.
So motorboating is a form of cleavage?

The Beach Boys' album 20/20 contains covers of three songs written by convicted murderers.

Cotton Fields - Leadbelly (Huddie Ledbetter)

I Can Hear Music - Phil Spector

Never Learn Not to Love - An uncredited reworking of a song called Cease To Exist written by Charles Manson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is popular over on the death list thread so... I'll try to double my likes.

John Young is the only person to be reprimanded for smuggling a corned beef sandwich into space.

I had never heard of John Young the astronaut. I had to Google "John Young astronaut" to clarify that the former host of Young Talent Time had no connection to NASA.

I had never heard of John Young the astronaut. I had to Google "John Young astronaut" to clarify that the former host of Young Talent Time had no connection to NASA.
It's amazing that someone could fly a spaceship to the moon, land it, spend three days living as one of only 2 humans on the moon, and not have been heard of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back