Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for subscribing to Jesus facts!

Did you know Jesus hated rich people, and was pretty much what the right-wing folk who claim to follow his teachings today would call a dirty, lazy, hippy communist?

He also had six toes on his left foot.

For more Jesus facts reply PRAISE

To opt out reply STOP

Thank you for subscribing to PRAISE, your all-encompassing fact service on everyone’s favourite condiment, Praise mayonaisse!

Did you know this gag is some 15 years old, popularised by far better trolls than I in the early to mid 2000s?

For more PRAISE facts reply STOP

To opt out reply STOP

To read better gags use GOOGLE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pluto only completed one third of an orbit between its discovery and its relegation to planetoid.
Pluto was discovered on February 18, 1930. It takes the dwarf planet 248.09 Earth years to complete one orbit around the sun. Plug all that info into timeanddate.com's handy calculator, and we find that Pluto will complete its first full orbit since its discovery on Monday, March 23, 2178, just a few years after Neptune turns 2.

https://www.livescience.com/33390-pluto-first-complete-orbit.html

Last edited:
I was looking through some old electoral roll microfilm at my local library recently and noticed that the father of one of my former schoolmates has the middle name Batman. I presume it is pronounced in the same manner as John Batman and not as in the superhero.

I was looking through some old electoral roll microfilm at my local library recently and noticed that the father of one of my former schoolmates has the middle name Batman. I presume it is pronounced in the same manner as John Batman and not as in the superhero.
There's a street near me called Batman Rd but I doubt it's meant to be pronounced like the superhero

There was a serious proposal to call the settlement on the Yarra 'Batmania' - which would have been very cool (certainly better than after the British PM who never went near the place).

Although, now there would have been some serious revisionism performed (Batman was not a nice man to the Tasmanian aboriginals).

There was a serious proposal to call the settlement on the Yarra 'Batmania' - which would have been very cool (certainly better than after the British PM who never went near the place).

Although, now there would have been some serious revisionism performed (Batman was not a nice man to the Tasmanian aboriginals).

Can we just say it was named after the Superhero these days :D

Why not have electorates of Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Shera and He-man :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back