Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
I’ve learnt a lot about hippopotamuses in the last 2 days, such as...

They eat 40 kilos of grass a day which means they’re going to shit a lot and where does all that shit go? Well I’ve had a long held belief that prawns are the shit eaters of the world, that’s been confirmed.

Also they spend most of their daytime in water but they can’t swim, what they can do though is walk under water for up to 3 minutes at speeds of up to 15 km/h. Think about that... if a hippo wants you, you’re ******.

Also they’re the real kings of the jungle.

We went driving around town last night hippo spotting and found plenty just eating grass. They’re a colossus and I hereby salut the mighty Hippo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong

They eat 40 kilos of grass a day which means they’re going to shit a lot and where does all that shit go? Well I’ve had a long held belief that prawns are the shit eaters of the world, that’s been confirmed.

Also they spend most of their daytime in water but they can’t swim, what they can do though is walk under water for up to 3 minutes at speeds of up to 15 km/h. Think about that... if a hippo wants you, you’re ******.

We went driving around town last night hippo spotting and found plenty just eating grass. They’re a colossus and I hereby salut the mighty Hippo.
They are the campaigners of the jungle imo.

Any pics pls?

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox

Kill more people than lions

Hawk Dork

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks

but have you eaten one yet?

The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
but have you eaten one yet?
Nup, still haven’t seen it but I’m sure I read somewhere in the last 2 days that’s it’s illegal.

Went on a self driving safari today, can add wilder beasts, Rhinos, Springboks and Buffaloes to the list. Got some beautiful shots I can’t wait to see, especially of buffaloes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
I never knew my genetic ancestry as I was abandoned at birth. But recently I had a test done and it was revealed I am Native American, most likely Comanche. Given I was born in Northwestern Texas, which is where the Comanche mostly lived, it makes sense.
Jump onto the Redskins

Mofra

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
Moderator #2,167

I thought they ate small white plastic marbles. My childhood has been a lie

Top Bottom