FTA-TV Pointless

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly easy topic to win the jackpot tonight if you have a reasonable understanding of F1.

I got at least 2 pointless answers of the ones mentioned

Yeah Azerbaijan was pretty easy didn't hear the other answers

I had David Brabham as well as Azerbaijan.

Don't think he mentioned any pointless answers from the host countries category

Hungary was also pointless, they release answers on the website.

Have to say it's not overly hard to get a pointless answer if you have any sort of interest in the topic.

Hungary was also pointless, they release answers on the website.

Have to say it's not overly hard to get a pointless answer if you have any sort of interest in the topic.

I loved the complete lack of emotion from the guy when he won as well

Ughh I thought this show was pretty pointless at the start, but I'm getting a bit addicted to it. Marc Humphries 'Let it Go' joke was a pisser :tearsofjoy:

Good to see some SBS talent being released into the wild instead of recylicing mares like Peter Heliar and Dave Hughes

Unfortunately the website only lists the answers for the questions attempted by the contestants. They've got the list of Mission Impossible actors from last night's episode, but not the Jack Reacher books. I wonder if they're planning on re-cycling the question/categories which don't get used?

Some interesting answers in tonight's episode.

I was surprised that only 29 people recognised Rene Zellwegger as Bridget Jones and only 2 could figure out that the man in the image was Gregory Peck in To Kill A Mockingbird, and that the answer therefore was "Scout".

Also assume that basically nobody in the 100 had even a passing interest in the Super Bowl given Peyton Manning scored one, and Eli was pointless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why the good pointless isn't on anymore?
You mean the UK version?

ABC has been airing the same season from 2014 for a while now (at least twice). Pretty sure Foxtel have the rights to more recent seasons. New episodes are fairly easy to find on YT if you wanted to watch them also

Mark's off-the-cuff comments are hilarious and frequently a little too blue for the time slot. His deadpan comment of "Can we get an ambulance for.." in today's episode genuinely made me lol

Now that he's settled into the role, he's turning out to be a pretty good choice for host imo even when his OTT theatre and/or satirical sides come out

Mark's off-the-cuff comments are hilarious and frequently a little too blue for the time slot. His deadpan comment of "Can we get an ambulance for.." in today's episode genuinely made me lol

Now that he's settled into the role, he's turning out to be a pretty good choice for host imo even when his OTT theatre and/or satirical sides come out

Yeah i rated him asking the teachers if all the mums came to see them solo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back