Switch Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Remove this Banner Ad

Was playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass the other day and I reckon that game is more impressive graphically on a DS than these remakes on a home console.

A man who was using two phones while driving in Heidelberg last night told police he was hunting for Pokémon.

Greensborough Highway Patrol first spotted the driver in heavy traffic, while he was travelling north along Lower Heidelberg Road, about 5.45pm.

The 44-year-old was seen driving while holding two mobile phones, one in each hand.

Officers intercepted the silver Mazda wagon and spoke to the driver who stated he was using the phones to hunt for Pokémon.

The Watsonia man was issued with an infringement notice for using a mobile phone whilst driving which carries a $496 fine and a loss of four demerit points.

I don't think any words in the English language exist to describe this

So sick of remakes

I'm shocked how often remakes are given free passes when they are simply cheaply made games to prey on nostalgia for more full price sales.

Feels like 2 out of every 3 games released now are remakes, or 'remasters' (re: $90 texture packs)

I'm shocked how often remakes are given free passes when they are simply cheaply made games to prey on nostalgia for more full price sales.

Feels like 2 out of every 3 games released now are remakes, or 'remasters' (re: $90 texture packs)
Xenoblade Chronicles had a graphical facelift and several QoL updates. Fine by me. Plus it has the extra story and would you rather pay $60 just for that...

Link's Awakening had much more of a graphical facelift and felt like a whole new experience.

Skyward Sword will have....... better controls? Meh I'm not buying it anyway.

Yeah 2 examples but you two are pooping on the entire concept so let the other side of the debate have their argument.

this makes me very happy, gen 4 was when i got into pokemon and thus sinoh was my first region

* I'm old.

Gen 4 was the first one I didn't get on handheld because I didn't get a DS. Gen 3 was the last I played on handheld until X&Y.

Looks terrible honestly. Embarassing that come the Gen 4 remake is when they decide to hand it off and go with an art-style that you'll never get over when playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's for both games
You didn't get what I meant.

The double pack costs *the same* as the two games if you bought them normally. That's beyond stupid. I would rather wait until a discount no matter how long that took.

I *could* trade in two games to drop the price to $99 but I'll have to see which games they'll accept...

Last edited:
You didn't get what I meant.

The double pack costs *the same* as the two games if you bought them normally. That's beyond stupid. I would rather wait until a discount no matter how long that took.

I *could* trade in two games to drop the price to $99 but I'll have to see which games they'll accept...

Or just buy 1 of them if $160 is too much money for you to pay. They'll be the same, you'll be able to get the missing Mons through Home.

I pre-ordered the double pack, the missus can play whichever one I don't. I wasn't expecting a bulk discount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back