Switch Pokémon Legends Arceus - January 28th 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They might as well have brought in Monolift Soft as consultants. These guys are great open world developers who have gotten used to Switch hardware.

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
I hate the way Pokémon just move aimlessly in one spot in the overworld in SWSH and don't interact with anything and that seems to be the same here. At least their trademark texture pop in is improved, as it is truly atrocious in current gen.

It's the right style of game to make, so kudos to them. I just have no faith in their ability to execute basic fundamentals, that massively contribute to to the world building and immersion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I should be really hyped for this, but I’ve got a feeling it’s going to run like garbage on the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

CarnTheScray

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I should be really hyped for this, but I’ve got a feeling it’s going to run like garbage on the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If Mario Odyssey can look as good as it does and if f*cking Doom Eternal and Alien Isolation can run on the switch then there really is no excuse for this to not look good.

It’ll look sh*t though since it’s Game Freak developing it. Hope im wrong.

Last edited:

revival_mode

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
looks better than expected tbh, im actually interested now. please have a hard mode or something, the last few mainline games were so easy it wasnt funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad