Switch Pokémon Legends Arceus - January 28th 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The game still needs a year of polish imo but Pokémon never gets delays because the company doesn’t care about quality since everyone will buy anyway. Parts of it look nice but other parts look very yuck graphically especially when your in the air with Braviary.

I’m cautiously optimistic on this one, looks like they are trying something different at least.

What does concern me is how it’s going to run…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The switch hardware is obsolete and under powered

Nintendo need a new switch asap

microsoft needs 2 buy nintendo so we have mario, zelda etc in HD, 4k would be better + more fun

Nintendo had it right with the Gamecube imo they should have contiuned down that path with consoles that's on par with PS5 and series X

Mario,Zelda etc in 4K hd would look amazing instead we have crappy washed out 1080p. devs are having a hard time making games on the switch becuase the hardware is so underpowerd. i think they are putting pressure on Nintendo to release a next gen switch

Rumours going around Nintendo will be releasing a next gen switch in the next year or 2

While the visuals in the wide open parts are not good, everything else I’m excited for. Only two more weeks to go, and to avoid leaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back