Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

"For those of you in Europe & Australia, a new event has begun. This event will give you a special Meowth with the move Happy Hour. This event is obtain through Serial Code with the code HAPPY. The reasoning behind this event, and the end date is not yet known but will be posted as soon as we know."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grinding away at the pokedex

The struggle is real
A few times I managed to get like 15-16 Pokemon in an hour and others I was lucky to get 2-3. Whats your dex currently on?

Early 400s
You might be too far along for this to help, but I found going along each route and making sure everything there was 100% caught before moving on was helpful. Then, catch all the things you need to from other games in their first form if possible, send them over and starting at Bulbasaur do mass evolutions.

You might be too far along for this to help, but I found going along each route and making sure everything there was 100% caught before moving on was helpful. Then, catch all the things you need to from other games in their first form if possible, send them over and starting at Bulbasaur do mass evolutions.
Currently grinding away on evolutions at the moment

I'm at 720. I don't mind helping people finish their dex if they're struggling. I don't have every Pokémon on hand though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back