Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait we miss Meloetta? God damn it. Stupid event legendaries
No we get it but we get it in December. Sun and Moon come out in November. So we can't complete the ORAS dex until after Sun and Moon are out

No we get it but we get it in December. Sun and Moon come out in November. So we can't complete the ORAS dex until after Sun and Moon are out

Ah cheers, transferring all my pokemon to that generation at the moment (laborious as digging trenches) and just been noting the ones I've been missing.

Shame they aren't level 1 (like they did with Palkia & Co) though, much more fun playing through the games with new Pokemon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All done.

Now I have boxes of legendaries I don't care about. Uh ...

Congrats.

I have the December Mythic to get, then some time get around to finding a Diancie trade and ill have everything.

Amazing how much poke miles and stuff you rack up with a full pokedex sitting in the bank too.

+1 Needing a Diancie and Meloetta to 100% the Dex. I have spares of basically everything, so would be keen to do a trade if anyone has a spare Diancie.

Been a good day for me - managed to get a Smogon Event Cresselia in the GTS this morning, then decided to breed a box full of cool Pokemon to wonder trade:
6104D953-4548-43F1-A7BF-C59AE5F43716_zps0dlh1ntv.jpg

Which then turned into this:
7C78C25B-C940-4D0C-9C82-AC9E8379B011_zpspt02awea.jpg

And that Steelix is this:
08EB3B68-301E-4DE5-B49D-DEF67CFFFFD9_zpsoq5tx9nu.jpg

Perhaps wonder trading karma does exist? :D

+1 Needing a Diancie and Meloetta to 100% the Dex. I have spares of basically everything, so would be keen to do a trade if anyone has a spare Diancie.

Been a good day for me - managed to get a Smogon Event Cresselia in the GTS this morning, then decided to breed a box full of cool Pokemon to wonder trade:
6104D953-4548-43F1-A7BF-C59AE5F43716_zps0dlh1ntv.jpg

Which then turned into this:
7C78C25B-C940-4D0C-9C82-AC9E8379B011_zpspt02awea.jpg

And that Steelix is this:
08EB3B68-301E-4DE5-B49D-DEF67CFFFFD9_zpsoq5tx9nu.jpg

Perhaps wonder trading karma does exist? :D

Mercurial89 never got back to me so if you want to snap up that Diancie now is the time lol?

Can I ask is your Pokedex 100% legit?

Mercurial89 never got back to me so if you want to snap up that Diancie now is the time lol?

As far as I'm aware it's 100% legit. I've gotten my event Pokemon from mythical releases, and received some Pokemon in wondertrade. Other Pokemon have come from Black and White and X and Y.

Would can I trade you for a Diancie?

As far as I'm aware it's 100% legit. I've gotten my event Pokemon from mythical releases, and received some Pokemon in wondertrade. Other Pokemon have come from Black and White and X and Y.

Would can I trade you for a Diancie?
I've got all 720 Pokemon sitting in my pokémon bank so I'm not in need of anything in particular so i'll let you surprise me :drunk:

yeah didn't see the reply :)

All good though I know a few guys who have spares that 1 day ill bother them for. I figure ill Chase it up next year as it will be probably the last one I need after Sun/Moon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back