Switch Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Just got a shiny Tauros randomly, I definitely didn't react like that guy in the video above.
What a w***er.
Anyway, its a pretty s**t shiny but I like it as a Pokemon.
Still trying to find Scyther.
Same when I got my shiny rattata randomly. My reaction was more of a "really? urggghhh"

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Oh my god, elect is my fave please gimmie.
That will be $90
0D696BC5-73B3-4956-9FB1-B6B1905B16BE.jpeg

Gimme a shiny Scyther and we have a deal haha

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Anyone else had problems syncing this with Go? If I just go through the game settings, I can get them to sync fine. When I go to the park, it tries to find a go account again and just sits there forever swirling around searching. I even tried opening Go on an old iPhone and using that to sync but same problem.

I reckon thats just pokemon being pokemon. Everything is so slow. There is no reason for a 2-3 second black screen when going into/coming out of a building in this game yet here we are.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
I get lag opening up the menu everytime, no matter where i am.
That's pretty bad than and I have heard of other people getting lag in different places but personally I haven't had much of a problem. No idea why it would be different for everybody considering every console has the same specs.

IsDONisGood333

also known as TheDONFather
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers, Juventus
Anyone know where to find a rock move TM possibly rock slide or how I can teach it to Rhydon, I need the move to beat rival’s Pidgeot at Route 22 before victory road

Back