Pokemon Premier League [Draft]

How long would you prefer the tournament to be?

• 4 Pools of 3 (2-5 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2 Pools of 6 (5-8 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BB 8, what days are you free?
Hey mate, I'm a bit busy early in the week but I'll be around to have my butt kicked on wed and thurs during the day or friday night if any of those suit ya?

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
FlowersByIrene DEF Nahnah 6-1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-357476970

Whilst I was always very tense throughout this game, it may not look it on the replay. I was very concerned with his Latias and Terrakion which basically got kills everytime they came in. The biggest moments in the match were tanking the Draco by Hippo and toxic-ing the Lati, which put it on a timer. From there my Lanturn could deal with it pretty well. Second biggest moment was getting Mega-Altaria in on Serp, with Hyper Voice going through sub I knew I had to bring it and im thannkful I did, i would have had no way to deal with that monster if it got up any higher. Finally I ust managed to tank a few hits and kill off mons, Tangrowth tanking the Jolteon hit and EQing it rid me of a big issue. The terrakion gave me all kinds of problems and it was eventually my Mega Altaria who could get in, tank a stone edge/poison jab and deal some damage back. His Mega-Bro had every chance of winning, but a late minute change fromAssault Vest Tangrowth to left oers with Leech seed really gave me the edge, that Leech recover was the difference and when Lanturn came in and got the para it was all over. i had dual u-turn in the back with Torn-T and Darmanitan but it wouldn't have done enough to reliably take out Mega Bro so I was VERRRY scared up until that thing went down. When youve got a calm mind mega bro you're never out of the game.

Good game nahnah, shame we had to face off this early.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
FlowersByIrene DEF Nahnah 6-1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-357476970

Whilst I was always very tense throughout this game, it may not look it on the replay. I was very concerned with his Latias and Terrakion which basically got kills everytime they came in. The biggest moments in the match were tanking the Draco by Hippo and toxic-ing the Lati, which put it on a timer. From there my Lanturn could deal with it pretty well. Second biggest moment was getting Mega-Altaria in on Serp, with Hyper Voice going through sub I knew I had to bring it and im thannkful I did, i would have had no way to deal with that monster if it got up any higher. Finally I ust managed to tank a few hits and kill off mons, Tangrowth tanking the Jolteon hit and EQing it rid me of a big issue. The terrakion gave me all kinds of problems and it was eventually my Mega Altaria who could get in, tank a stone edge/poison jab and deal some damage back. His Mega-Bro had every chance of winning, but a late minute change fromAssault Vest Tangrowth to left oers with Leech seed really gave me the edge, that Leech recover was the difference and when Lanturn came in and got the para it was all over. i had dual u-turn in the back with Torn-T and Darmanitan but it wouldn't have done enough to reliably take out Mega Bro so I was VERRRY scared up until that thing went down. When youve got a calm mind mega bro you're never out of the game.

Good game nahnah, shame we had to face off this early.
I made a bad mistake at the end going spikes instead of brave bird on altaria and seeing altaria live on 12% from the stone edge. You outplayed me and kept Lanturn alive everytime i wanted to kill it which was smart.

Hey mate, I'm a bit busy early in the week but I'll be around to have my butt kicked on wed and thurs during the day or friday night if any of those suit ya?
Friday night sounds like the best for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lets go guys, i wanna see some matchups!
one month later.jpeg

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Do any of you guys gen pokemon? I need this RU team im using on showdown on my ds but i cbf breeding... halp
Nah not me man.

You can trade with people on the Smogon forums for things like items, shinies, legendaries, your own bred mons etc.

If youre actually serious about it, easiest thing would be to buy a genner yourself.

Back