Pokemon Premier League [Draft]

How long would you prefer the tournament to be?

• 4 Pools of 3 (2-5 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2 Pools of 6 (5-8 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep how is everyone going? We'll extend the period for the lool rounds till the end of the long weekend.

If everyone can PLEASE sort their matches out, that would be wonderful
Sorry FBI, like I said I was knocked by gastro earlier this week and then I totally forgot.

BB 8 PAFC18 whenever you guys want to go I'm good all day today. timtam456 on Showdown.

Sorry FBI, like I said I was knocked by gastro earlier this week and then I totally forgot.

BB 8 PAFC18 whenever you guys want to go I'm good all day today. timtam456 on Showdown.

Sorry mate been at work today. Still up for that battle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea how I didn't see the Serperior switch in on Manaphy.

Completely outplayed from start to finish. Sidenote, f*ck Skarmory :D

I'm still around for a while if you're awake DaZorko. If not that's cool it's late.
what was celebis 4th move lol i was happy to see entei go down because i thought you would bring zapdos instead so i didnt really plan for it

what was celebis 4th move lol i was happy to see entei go down because i thought you would bring zapdos instead so i didnt really plan for it

Pretty sure I used all of them. 4th move would have been Stealth Rock as I wanted the versatility of 2 leads. I was going to bring Zapdos, but put defog on Scizor instead.

Why didn't you bring Slowbro? I was expecting a hellish time trying to kill that.

Pretty sure I used all of them. 4th move would have been Stealth Rock as I wanted the versatility of 2 leads. I was going to bring Zapdos, but put defog on Scizor instead.

Why didn't you bring Slowbro? I was expecting a hellish time trying to kill that.
i thought you would bring zapdos and not entei, I was really worried about zapdos for some reason so i just never really considered bringing slowbro... I also wanted double defog because i know everyone is gonna bring rocks vs me. Celebi used recover, stealth rock and recover.. was the other move giga drain?

Edit: forgot twave... no idea why i switched skarmory out at the end lol

Back