3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of an overreaction much? It's an alolan form meaning it's only in Alola. It's just one game guys we have had the normal form for 6 bloody generations and for the generations after this one.
I-DONT-LIKE-5cg3rc.jpg

Speaking of change. Does anyone still watch the anime?

Been binge watching from the start with my kids these last couple of weeks (currently half way through season 2) and thought I'd suss out a couple of episodes from the current seasons...... wow what a load of garbage. Ash has an awful VA and the overall tone of it feels very bland and a lot more serious. Watched an ep where he reunites with Charizard and there's just no emotion and no heart to it at all. Ash also has some bullshit magic bond with Greninja that syncs them together during battle.

Did some digging and found they changed VAs and writers at the end of season 8. My kids love the silly writing of the older series so i reckon that's where we'll stop. Think i got through about 3 seasons when i was a kid, crazy i still remember a lot of the episodes as I rewatch them.

Been binge watching from the start with my kids these last couple of weeks (currently half way through season 2) and thought I'd suss out a couple of episodes from the current seasons...... wow what a load of garbage. Ash has an awful VA and the overall tone of it feels very bland and a lot more serious. Watched an ep where he reunites with Charizard and there's just no emotion and no heart to it at all. Ash also has some bullshit magic bond with Greninja that syncs them together during battle.

Did some digging and found they changed VAs and writers at the end of season 8. My kids love the silly writing of the older series so i reckon that's where we'll stop. Think i got through about 3 seasons when i was a kid, crazy i still remember a lot of the episodes as I rewatch them.
I have a major urge to watch the first movie even though reportedly the story was changed from the Japanese version. Mewtwo voice was epic.

The newest season is actually the best for a long while.

I don't mind change but some look stupid.

exeggutor leading the race of stupidity. I'm just waiting for a snorlax that had a form where it is skinny fighting Pokemon to cap it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back