3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Also some other news which is pretty disappointing.

"Pokémon Green, Red, Blue & Yellow will get through Pokémon Bank via Poké Transporter. They won't be able to be sent to Generation VI games. Pokémon Bank will also receive a special mode to view the Pokédex."

"The Pokémon Company today reuploaded a trailer for Pokémon Bank, but within this trailer's description, it stated the timing for the special update to Pokémon Bank that will add support for Pokémon Sun & Moon, as well as Pokémon Red, Green, Blue & Yellow. This update is currently tentatively schedule for January 2017, later than the autumn timing that was stated in the Pokémon Direct back in February."

This explains it better.

‘Pokemon Bank’ & ‘Pokemon Transporter’ Updates
In January 2017, the Nintendo 3DS downloadable software Pokemon Bank is expected to receive an update for compatibility with Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Pokemon Bank is an application that enables you to put Pokemon you’ve collected in your games into Internet-based storage boxes. Until now this service has been available for Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, and Pokemon Y. Starting in early 2017, it will support Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon as well.

With this update, the Pokemon that adventured with you in Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, and Pokemon Y will be able to join you in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon!

If you transfer a Pokemon to Pokemon Bank and then on to Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon from Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, or Pokemon Y, you’ll be unable to transfer it back to Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, or Pokemon Y.

You can’t deposit Pokemon holding items into Pokemon Bank. If you try to deposit a Pokemon with a held item, that item will be sent back to the original game.

Poke Transporter is also being updated for compatibility with the Virtual Console versions of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition. Deposit the Pokemon you’ve collected into Pokemon Bank, and you can send them to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon as well.

If you use Poke Transporter to move Pokemon from the Virtual Console versions of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, or Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, they can only be sent to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. They can’t be sent to Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, or Pokemon Y.

Pokemon moved to Pokemon Bank using Poke Transporter can’t be returned to the Virtual Console versions of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, or to Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon Black Version, or Pokemon White Version.

‘Pokemon Bank’ National Pokedex
A new National Pokedex feature is coming to help you check out the particulars of the Pokemon you’ve deposited! When Pokemon Bank is updated to support Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, it will also gain a new Pokedex feature. The application will read your saved data from any games* you connect with it, collecting information about Pokemon you’ve caught, so you can check it. Using the Pokedex feature in Pokemon Bank, you’ll be able to see this information—even about Pokemon that don’t appear in the Alola region of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.

*The games that can connect with this Pokedex function are Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, and Pokemon Y.

What else does the leak show?
Leak shows the final evolutions of the starters as well as claiming that there will be a dolphin pokemon and a snowman pokemon.

If you search on google for Sun and Moon chinese leaks your bound to find stuff, there is even the art for the final evos I personally really love the littens final evo. Ill post the images if anyone wants to be spoiled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still waiting on a decent water type that I want to use. Not a fan of the ones they've shown so far besides Popplio but I'm most likely going to start with Rowlett.

I though there'd be a bunch of new water types considering the region is mostly water.
Don't we have enough bloody water types as it is haha there will be a new dolphin Pokemon aswell and I expect a few alolan forms to be water type aswell for older Pokemon

Don't we have enough bloody water types as it is haha there will be a new dolphin Pokemon aswell and I expect a few alolan forms to be water type aswell for older Pokemon
I only like to use new Pokemon on my play throughs so there just needs to be one good one for me to use.

Hoping the dolphin is correct and that it looks decent.

I only like to use new Pokemon on my play throughs so there just needs to be one good one for me to use.

Hoping the dolphin is correct and that it looks decent.
Fair enough I think they will use more older Pokemon for water types since the have so many but yeah some new cool water types would still be cool especially since I'm not a fan of the water starter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back