3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a Munchlax, Hypno and Kartana for SOS chaining Ditto and everything seems to be working fine. Currently sitting on a chain of 28 so fingers crossed I can snag a 4/5IV or even a shiny when I get to 40 or so.

Got a 4IV Ditto through SOS chaining today (got the chain up to 56 before running out of PP and patience) so pretty happy with that. Even happier with this Mareanie that I just got through the GTS, complete with an egg move in Haze.

eRcBJ9T.jpg

Finished the game, but why the f*ck doesn't the game save somewhere between becoming the champion and the next important bit?

I was so low on battery at that point of the game. And I also killed the legendary.

There have been 3.7 million copies of Sun/Moon sold in the Americas alone over the last fortnight. Which is an 85% increase on the previous record holder for Nintendo in Pokemon X/Y.

Also throw in

+ 1.9 million in Japan across the first 3 days.
+ 1.5 million in Europe.

It was also Nintendo's biggest launch in the UK of all time

So it has cleared out most of the 10 million units it shipped out to retailers this year.

Good to see one of the best games of the year actually sell.

Gradually plodding through this game. Must admit I wasn' planning on using any Alolan versions of Kanto Pokes but here I am with A-Persian, A-Muk, and A-Golem in my team. Love it!

Yeah so became champion, caught the legendary, sat through the bullshit endgame dialogue, get to the end credits which are taking for ******* ever and think * it surely its like every other generation that once the credits role you kick off at your place... How wrong I was!!

Strong game overall and my second favourite in the series behind Black/ White 2, but the lack of an end game training spot such as Black tower/ White tree or Battle Chateau is frustrating because I'd prefer to not grind the pokemon league and the battle buffet is supposedly once a day. Also it holds your hand way too much! We have access to the internet so walkthrough's are everywhere anyway...

If there's a training spot I've missed I happily rescind the above and appreciate anyone pinting it out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding was as follows:

battle tree = battle subway/ battle maison

Whereby you train for battle points from consecutive wins and no exp points are awarded?
The nearby route has strong trainers and level 55+ wild pokemon?

The nearby route has strong trainers and level 55+ wild pokemon?

That'll be the next stop, but not quite it because I'll churn through the trainers in an evening.

My take is that 90% of the pokemon experience takes place post game and there should be a training spot with a bit going for it aside from the elite 4. Black tower was amazing for it!

Just my perspective anyway I doubt its a big deal for others!

Does anybody have a Castform, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp or Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe they can breed for me? Happy to breed something in return. **** these SOS weather battle exclusives; can't get them to pop at all.

Also looking to trade some of my Moon exclusives for Sun exclusives. Still need:
Cranidos
Tirtuoga
Turtonator
I have all the Moon exclusives so happy to trade any that you need.

Also happy to trade my spare Lunala for a spare Solgaleo (since you get access to two of each), my Pheromosa for a Buzzwole, and my Celesteela for a Kartana.
I have a spare gabite if you need one still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back