Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the prediction for starter final evolution typing? I like it when there's a 'type-circle' similar to the Fire-Grass-Water circle, like in Alola with Ghost-Dark-Fairy.

Hoping for:

Grookey - Grass/Fighting
Sobble - Water/Psychic
Scorbunny - Fire/Dark

What's the prediction for starter final evolution typing? I like it when there's a 'type-circle' similar to the Fire-Grass-Water circle, like in Alola with Ghost-Dark-Fairy.

Hoping for:

Grookey - Grass/Fighting
Sobble - Water/Psychic
Scorbunny - Fire/Dark

Wasn’t littens final evo Fire/Dark?

I’d like something like
Grass/fighting (cool idea)
Water/poison
Fire/steel

Or so,etching really interesting would be:
Grass/fire - grookey lights that stick on fire
Water/grass - lives in trees.
Fire/water - jumps in puddles or something.

By combining a strength and a weekness could make for interesting rival battles.

Been many thinking that Scorbunny's evo will be Fire/Electric.

Scorbunny - Fire/Electric
Sobble - Water/Poison
Grookey - Grass/Ground

Could work. But I think it's wishful thinking to have a type effectiveness circle.

Scorbunny - Fire/Electric
Sobble - Water/Poison
Grookey - Grass/Ground

Could work. But I think it's wishful thinking to have a type effectiveness circle.
Someone on the subreddit worked one out I think. I'll have a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of big announcements over night.

First tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 11am the Pokemon Conference will be on. In the past this has announced Pokemon Go and Pokemon Lets Go so there’s a chance it could announce another spin off game of some sort.

Sword and Shield probably won’t be shown because it’s getting it’s own direct Wednesday week on the 5th June at 11pm that goes for 15 minutes and should show us a heap of the new games and possible release date.

Can’t wait.

https://www.vooks.net/pokemon-sword-and-shield-focused-pokemon-direct-announced-for-june-5th/

Very happy to get Pokemon Bank 2 (Pokemon Home). I've got every Pokemon wasting away on my 3DS Pokemon Bank so it'll be good to be able to transfer them all to Sword & Shield.
Awesome news. Where does it come out?

Very happy to get Pokemon Bank 2 (Pokemon Home). I've got every Pokemon wasting away on my 3DS Pokemon Bank so it'll be good to be able to transfer them all to Sword & Shield.
Yeah I’ve got a complete living dex in bank so home should make it easy to get them into the new games.

Any news on if the Pokeball Plus will work with Sword/Shield, or the gameplay is such that the Pokeball will be too limited?

Haven't gotten around to finishing Lets Go, wondering if its worth finishing off or just holding off till Sword/Shield.

Any news on if the Pokeball Plus will work with Sword/Shield, or the gameplay is such that the Pokeball will be too limited?

Haven't gotten around to finishing Lets Go, wondering if its worth finishing off or just holding off till Sword/Shield.
Don't think that's been answered yet, maybe in the direct next week.

Back