kangle4

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
This is pi**ing a lot of people off but as someone who doesn’t really care for bringing my Pokémon from previous games to the next one I really could care less.
View attachment 690831
It doesn’t bother me either because I can still have my living dex in HOME but I can fully understand why some people will be annoyed.

Mantastic

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
To me it just reads as them not being able to advance all 900ish Pokémon to next gen by launch, so they're starting with the local dex.

I'm sure they'll keep progressing every Mon over but it must take a long bloody time time and I completely understand this approach.

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
To me it just reads as them not being able to advance all 900ish Pokémon to next gen by launch, so they're starting with the local dex.

I'm sure they'll keep progressing every Mon over but it must take a long bloody time time and I completely understand this approach.
Same. I understand the angst but I don't lose sleep over it when the game isn't even out yet.

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus

I’d be happy if this is the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Everything is great except Dynamaxing. It feels like an unnecessary gimmick like mega evolution. Also I’m concerned on how that effects the world building. I’d imagine giant pokemon could fu** a fair few things up.

Igloo

Not a mod
May 23, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Everything is great except Dynamaxing. It feels like an unnecessary gimmick like mega evolution. Also I’m concerned on how that effects the world building. I’d imagine giant pokemon could **** a fair few things up.
Oh, they can.

1560326561348.png

I quite liked Mega evolutions. I thought they were a cool change. Dynamaxing does not seem cool though.

A Tiger 4 lyf

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Im another that doesnt care about having all pokemon in game, i just need to have a place to have them stored on that system and home does that perfectly

eDPS

Devon Goods
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
This no national dex issue still hasn’t blown over

Seriously are we going to have over 2000 Pokémon available in 1 game in about a decade or more? There comes a point where they need to draw the line and they also need to try and improve the graphics of the game every time in a similar release window.

Another thing I’d like to know is what would people prefer

All Pokémon or Breath of the Wild level of world to explore, can’t have it both ways

Top Bottom