Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dynamic weather confirmed

“Check out the natural beauty of the Wild Area

There is a vast expanse of land in the Galar region which is known as the Wild Area. The Wild Area is full of nature as far as the eye can see, and it connects several different towns and cities.

You’ll find a greater variety of Pokémon living here than anywhere else in the Galar region. The Pokémon you’ll run into will change depending on things like the weather or location, so you might see something new each time you visit!

The Wild Area can be reached through various towns and cities, and it contains untamed wilderness!

It seems the Pokémon you’ll run into will change depending on things like the weather or location.

-- Have a look around the Wild Area

While in the Wild Area, you’ll be able to control the camera in order to explore the vast space around you and search for Pokémon and items.”

If the whole area is called 'Wild Area', that'll make Nuzlockes interesting...

Looks pretty awesome. I've been chugging through Let's Go the last few weeks on the train to work so getting more in the mood for this. Raids will be awesome to figure out.

Will I be able to connect my Pokemon Bank to it? Would be good to use my old team.

Looks pretty awesome. I've been chugging through Let's Go the last few weeks on the train to work so getting more in the mood for this. Raids will be awesome to figure out.

Will I be able to connect my Pokemon Bank to it? Would be good to use my old team.
Yeah, a new service called "Pokemon Home" is coming in early 2020. It's a cloud-based service that connects with Bank, GO and the Switch games.

Yeah, a new service called "Pokemon Home" is coming in early 2020. It's a cloud-based service that connects with Bank, GO and the Switch games.

Go I'm less keen with, think that makes things a bit too easy, but good to hear about Bank, although that doesn't help with my REALLY old teams from childhood but at least I can get to my OR and X games.

Go I'm less keen with, think that makes things a bit too easy, but good to hear about Bank, although that doesn't help with my REALLY old teams from childhood but at least I can get to my OR and X games.
Depends how far back it is. Technically, you can still get Pokemon from Gen 3 to the modern games.

Depends how far back it is. Technically, you can still get Pokemon from Gen 3 to the modern games.

I'd have to look into it but I guess I don't have any attachment anymore anyway. Gen IV/V I never played properly (think I just got ROMs) and then got back into it with X version. Don't think I ever finished Sun lol.

Sword looks so good though.

Was going to get a Switch for this, but not sure. Dynamax looks lame and like an AFLX type feature, no one really wanted or needed it but we are told it's awesome. Also, some of the Pokémon look quite lame even by recent standards.

I haven't been a fan of mega evolutions or z moves either. Prefer to just build a decent team.

That legendary with the sword in its mouth is the lamest pokemon Ive ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a real fan of the dynamax thing. Its not needed. You already had mega pokemon.

I get trying to offer some different gameplay and Sure dynamax snorlax would look pretty funny but nah

Yeah I don't like dynamax at all. My plan is to blind nuzlocke the game with some friends and I think one of the rules we're going to use is no use of dynamax.

In other news, I am definitely on the Wooloo train. Wooloo over Mareep every day. It's ability halves damage from contact moves, which largely makes it neutral against Fighting.

Yeah I don't like dynamax at all. My plan is to blind nuzlocke the game with some friends and I think one of the rules we're going to use is no use of dynamax.

In other news, I am definitely on the Wooloo train. Wooloo over Mareep every day. It's ability halves damage from contact moves, which largely makes it neutral against Fighting.
Whered you read about its ability?

#wooloogang
J5TyTxH.png

Back