• Grookey

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't say I agree with that. Probably only half way through the games but as usual the battles are a real bore as I can just steamroll through with my over leveled pokemon. Not over leveled by gridning levels either, just playing the game. Probably the easiest of all the already easy games in the series.

I got to Sabrina's gym not even able to face her because I didn't have any Pokemon levelled at 45.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

This is what most people want.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
If they want that they will have to settle for no national dex down the track

I wouldn't care if Pokemon focused on Let's Go games for 5 years while making a genuine Zelda competitor.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
2nd most pre-ordered game since E3, seems not enough people are cancelling their pre-orders after the “no national dex” fiasco

Vocal minority it seems
I don't think criticisms need to be significant enough to stop you from buying the game to be genuine and valid.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
They want an empty world with hardly any spawns? Yeah no.

I would safely assume the Pokemon would be procedurally generated, just like they always have in literally every Pokemon game ever.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Seeing all these people commenting on every Pokémon social media post about the “bringbacknationaldex”

Love this as the main insult

“Why would I pay $60 for an incomplete game”

You haven’t even played the game yet you morons, you can’t say a game is lacking in content worth the price when the content hasn’t even been released yet and has shown only glimpses of the game

Seeing all these people commenting on every Pokémon social media post about the “bringbacknationaldex”

Love this as the main insult

“Why would I pay $60 for an incomplete game”

You haven’t even played the game yet you morons, you can’t say a game is lacking in content worth the price when the content hasn’t even been released yet and has shown only glimpses of the game
Did people complain about the lets go games having incomplete dex? :p

Ive been mostly positive about all of these releases but a cream pokemon that gigantamaxes into a cake... wtf

Id wooloo going to gigantamax into a lamb roast?

I can't stop thinking how lame it is that the Pokemon turns into a giant cake.

I am so confused as to how that can actually be a good gaming experience.

Cool, my Pokemon is fighting against a giant cake.

I think I'm going to go and buy a cake after work and beat it with a hammer.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Thought it was a team that followed a certain rival in the game and they were pretty much that persons fanatics, unless it’s a different leak.
You're right, I remembered the leak wrong. But I expect them to act like hooligans regardless. I guess they'll be just like Team skull were, annoying but not evil.

Back