Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this game is a long ass one though. I plan on buying both Sword and Shield and even a switch lite to complete the dex. I could just transfer all the Pokémon I have stored in the Bank to complete instantly apart from the new Pokémon but I might draw this one out as long as possible.

I’ve stopped with Pokémon GO so I hope I don’t have to complete anything on that for another Meltan type Pokémon.

oh boy i cant wait to make curry

I hope its like Zelda and different ingredient combos create different items and not just a gimmick.

Probably an unpopular opinion but starting to feel Pokémon has lost its identity.

I know it needs to constantly evolve to stay relevant in someways but I’m falling out of love with it since starting Pokémon Red in 1998.
I have mates who fell out with Pokemon over Sun/Moon. I liked Sun/Moon but not feeling it with these games. I hope I'm wrong. Will buy regardless.

Probably an unpopular opinion but starting to feel Pokémon has lost its identity.

I know it needs to constantly evolve to stay relevant in someways but I’m falling out of love with it since starting Pokémon Red in 1998.

Why do you feel that? I felt the same way after gen 4 and SuMo but actually feel good going into this gen, I think maybe coz the wild area is a big step in a direction I’ve wanted them to go in for a long time.

I don’t think things like mega evos, constant hand holding etc help the series at all. Just keep it simple with an interesting world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you feel that? I felt the same way after gen 4 and SuMo but actually feel good going into this gen, I think maybe coz the wild area is a big step in a direction I’ve wanted them to go in for a long time.
Im worried dynamaxing is going to ruin the game. Apart from that Im keen

They are trying too hard to make "English" pokemon. The Alola pokemon were much better IMO.

What's next? A Pikachu that Dynamaxes and turns into the London bridge?

Back