• Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully it's just like this while they're using the footage to preview the wild area and it will be a bit busier when the games finally release.
Looks like they are picking what pokemon are shown specifically, not a single new Pokémon has been shown in the wild area and I think there is a reason for that

Looks like they are picking what pokemon are shown specifically, not a single new Pokémon has been shown in the wild area and I think there is a reason for that

Hmm, the Demo reviews I have read have said that the area itself is...reasonably devoid. Which is why I was a bit concerned from the video.

They did say other areas open up as the game progresses, so you may see more.

I didn’t remember the previewers saying the wild area was sparse but maybe I missed it.

The bit about the new Pokemon missing makes sense though because in the previews they all mentioned that they’re were plenty of new Pokemon they couldn’t mention.

It’s all about finding a balance because you want there to be a lot going on but not too much that it’s completely unrealistic.

I’m really nervous for this game, I hope it’s great. I just don’t want my hand being held throughout, I want it to be a bit more like Zelda when you really need to explore.

Really miss the days of red/blue, gold/silver & sapphire/ruby where you had to get through the game. For the people who struggle, there will always be online walkthroughs etc.

I own every game and will continue to play every game but I think since black/white it’s become too user friendly.

By the way, shiny Solgaleo and Lunala have been released in shiny form worldwide but I don’t think in Australia so I bought PAL versions off ebay (legit codes). Hopefully those two can be transferred to these games.

By the way, shiny Solgaleo and Lunala have been released in shiny form worldwide but I don’t think in Australia so I bought PAL versions off ebay (legit codes). Hopefully those two can be transferred to these games.
Just a quick tip for next time, I contact Pokemon support if EB Game is not doing a distribution and usually give me a code.

Back