Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I played it for a bit and it is a pretty good Pokemon clone but the only reason it's harder is because you have to grind to match the levels of the NPC's, within a week people on the discord were asking for some sort of EXP share. If you enjoy the grind though it's worth playing.

Temtem is similar, it's only harder than Pokemon because there's no EXP share and you have to grind more.
thanks for the heads up. i might give it a crack anyway, but was hoping maybe it was a bit harder tactically or something, i'm not a huge grinder

thanks for the heads up. i might give it a crack anyway, but was hoping maybe it was a bit harder tactically or something, i'm not a huge grinder
It's worth a play if you're looking for a Pokemon fix.

Monster Sanctuary looks interesting next week.

I'd prefer crystal.

Yellow / Crystal / Emerald would be the coolest Pokemon Collection imo!! As long as there is, you know, BATTLING...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah but with an updated graphics/art style like Sword/Shield and the traditional battle system of battling wild Pokemon to catch them.
I don't think you'd get that given HeartGold and SoulSilver exist.

The lets go style is by far the best of all the the pokemon games. The only bad thing was the change to battles/catching pokemon. They revert that change and release Crystal in that style I am a very happy man, which is extremely rare when it comes to the switch console.

https://press-start.com.au/news/nin...itch-remakes-are-apparently-coming-this-year/
Looks like another remake coming to Switch later this year. I think this rumour has gained to much traction to be false.

I only got a switch at xmas and this game last week but I'm finding it a lot more fun that Sun/Moon. Its even decently challenging for a pokemon game and the level scaling is pretty good if your mindful of rotating your team regularly and not abusing type matchups too much. The fighting gym leader gave me a real good run for my money yeterday.

Its even decently challenging for a pokemon game and the level scaling is pretty good if your mindful of rotating your team regularly and not abusing type matchups too much.
Really?
I thought it was comfortably one of the easiest Pokemon games I've played.

The lets go style is by far the best of all the the pokemon games. The only bad thing was the change to battles/catching pokemon. They revert that change and release Crystal in that style I am a very happy man, which is extremely rare when it comes to the switch console.
With you 100%, shiny Pokémon in the over world needs to be kept as well.

Really?
I thought it was comfortably one of the easiest Pokemon games I've played.
Yeah but might just be the way I'm sub optimally playing. I have a party of like 15 pokemon I rotate through my party already and my highest level mon was the same level as the leader weakest and 4 levels below her strongest. I only had 1 psychic type (Orbeetle) which got wrecked by Bewears night slash.

Back