Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it looked like it could be something Gen 2 which I’m fine with but there’s gonna be a lot of dissapointed people who are assuming we’re getting Gen 4 remakes but it could still be that.

Watch it be Pokemon Sleep and Detective Pikachu 2.
Detective Pikachu is also teased in the room, think it will be

Sleep
Dpika 2
Crown Tundra info
Let’s Go Johto

Detective Pikachu is also teased in the room, think it will be

Sleep
Dpika 2
Crown Tundra info
Let’s Go Johto
I’d be cool with that although another Let’s Go game would be a back flip because they said they had no plans to make another one.

Getting Pokemon Snap 2 is all I needed.

If it weren't for my need for Dex completion I'd ignore the DLC. As is... I am still 30/70 on getting it.
I've been playing it and enjoying it and it definitely has more meat on the bone than most people thought it would but if you're only 30/70 on it you probably shouldn't bother or wait until both parts are out, the crown tundra looks like it will the better one of the two.

Finally getting to play the DLC, the whole base game should have been like this, a lot of different environments and sense of discovery with heaps of variety of Pokémon to see. Makes me hopeful of the next generation and hopefully a Gen 4 remake is free roaming the whole time like the DLC

Finally getting to play the DLC, the whole base game should have been like this, a lot of different environments and sense of discovery with heaps of variety of Pokémon to see. Makes me hopeful of the next generation and hopefully a Gen 4 remake is free roaming the whole time like the DLC
Yeah im quite enjoying the new area. Haven't done any of the storyline yet. Just cruising around catching pokemon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it matter when you do the DLC sh*t?
I just got fifth badge on my second runthrough and I am tempted just to do DLC.
fu** I love shiny Obstagoon, his attack isn't as good as I thought though.
You can do the DLC as soon as you get to the wild area for the first time.

It scales to your level so you can do it anytime after that.

Last edited:
Does it matter when you do the DLC sh*t?
I just got fifth badge on my second runthrough and I am tempted just to do DLC.
fu** I love shiny Obstagoon, his attack isn't as good as I thought though.

I actually got a shiny Obstagoon today! And completed my regional dex!

Obstagoon is definitely one of my favourite shiny designs from sw/sh. Wooloo is probably my favourite.

I actually got a shiny Obstagoon today! And completed my regional dex!

Obstagoon is definitely one of my favourite shiny designs from sw/sh. Wooloo is probably my favourite.

Yeah, I bred the zig and it didnt take too many eggs so that was great.

I got 5 shinies in my line up as well as Dracovish.

Obstagoon
Rillaboom
Corviknight
Dracovish
Coalossal
Grappoloct

Yeah, I bred the zig and it didnt take too many eggs so that was great.

I got 5 shinies in my line up as well as Dracovish.

Obstagoon
Rillaboom
Corviknight
Dracovish
Coalossal
Grappoloct

That's an awesome lineup! I only have the 3 shinies from this gen. The Obstagoon, a Flapple and an Eiscue. Hopefully I'll come across a Wooloo and a Slowpoke/Slowbro at some point.

That's an awesome lineup! I only have the 3 shinies from this gen. The Obstagoon, a Flapple and an Eiscue. Hopefully I'll come across a Wooloo and a Slowpoke/Slowbro at some point.

Yeah I have too much time, I've bred about 30 shinies so far.

I've changed my tune pretty steadily on these games, took ages to drag myself through the main story, but filling my Dex and the open realm have actually been really fun. Actually ended up buying the expansion set so that's fun as well.

Back