Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been playing it and enjoying it and it definitely has more meat on the bone than most people thought it would but if you're only 30/70 on it you probably shouldn't bother or wait until both parts are out, the crown tundra looks like it will the better one of the two.

You can buy as a set for $40 at the moment, pretty decent value for a chunk of new Mon.

Wish I felt the same, too much hand holding in my opinion.

Really need the option to cut off story line scenes and to make the game that bit more adventurous.
All pokemon games are super heavy on the hand holding. This one might be a bit heavier then the others but I've enjoyed it. Much better then sun and moon. That almost killed my interest in the series

All pokemon games are super heavy on the hand holding. This one might be a bit heavier then the others but I've enjoyed it. Much better then sun and moon. That almost killed my interest in the series
lol not nearly as bad as SwSh.

Think back to original Red and Blue or Gold and Silver.
Far less hand holding, way way better games.

The most irritating part of it isn't that there's too much hand holding, it's that there's no "I have spent the past 20 years playing Pokemon games, I know how to catch a ******* Pokemon" setting. Just let us switch it off and be done with it.

The most irritating part of it isn't that there's too much hand holding, it's that there's no "I have spent the past 20 years playing Pokemon games, I know how to catch a ******* Pokemon" setting. Just let us switch it off and be done with it.
Maybe it's not the hand holding but it's the lack of any serious challenge.

I was 6 and playing Red and Blue and I figured out the Gym puzzles and Silph Co and Victory Road and all that s**t. No need to completely dumb everything else down.

Maybe it's not the hand holding but it's the lack of any serious challenge.

I was 6 and playing Red and Blue and I figured out the Gym puzzles and Silph Co and Victory Road and all that sh*t. No need to completely dumb everything else down.
Yep; a hard mode which dials back the hand-holding and dials up the difficulty of battles etc would go a long way.

I've given up all hope of a darker, more mature story, but surely the above is not asking too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toughest I’ve had was Zygarde.

Got it to under half health and than it chnages into it’s ultimate form and than just wrecks everyones Pokemon in one shot.

I have heard that Zygarde is really hard to do. I haven't done any of those Zygarde raids as I have been shiny hunting Latias which I got in around 20+ raids.

Can anyone explain to me why the mobile version of HOME has all the main features that are absent in the console version?

has anyone played nexomon? saw it advertised recently and im interested. pokemon rip off apparently but supposedly done pretty well and much harder
I played it for a bit and it is a pretty good Pokemon clone but the only reason it's harder is because you have to grind to match the levels of the NPC's, within a week people on the discord were asking for some sort of EXP share. If you enjoy the grind though it's worth playing.

Temtem is similar, it's only harder than Pokemon because there's no EXP share and you have to grind more.

Back