AFL Club
Essendon

2C20D3D5-BA8A-4A85-9DB5-F91CCC196EA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Has there been any footage or concept art released thus far?
well, it could get teased at the Pokémon day on feb 27.

Don’t think it’ll be breath of the wild engine, but perhaps more open world and far more detailed than let’s go.

I think they might release it in summer, as it’s so soon after Let’s Go. That’s my opinion, I think theyll tease trailers for a few months and release for Christmas.

I think people will want a Dragon Quest Open World stylee with cool new monsters.

Do people want a big map for exploration?

Last edited:

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Has there been any footage or concept art released thus far?
well, it could get teased at the Pokémon day on feb 27.

Don’t think it’ll be breath of the wild engine, but perhaps more open world and far more detailed than let’s go.

I think they might release it in summer, as it’s so soon after Let’s Go. That’s my opinion, I think theyll tease trailers for a few months and release for Christmas.

I think people will want a Dragon Quest Open World stylee with cool new monsters.
This is the most important thing for me, expectations are high and seeing what the Switch can do also has people hyped for how these games can look, it doesnt have to be on BOTW scale but they should be looking to get close to the scale that Xenoblade has. Im also hoping for voice acting this time around not just for NPC's but for the Pokemon aswell for example having the Pokemon say their own cries like in the shows.

Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
This is the most important thing for me, expectations are high and seeing what the Switch can do also has people hyped for how these games can look, it doesnt have to be on BOTW scale but they should be looking to get close to the scale that Xenoblade has. Im also hoping for voice acting this time around not just for NPC's but for the Pokemon aswell for example having the Pokemon say their own cries like in the shows.

Has there been anything leaked yet? Even just a photo.

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Im just expecting a new game but in the lets go style.
Already been confirmed to not be like the Let's Go games. They said that immediately after they announced Let's Go because they knew how pissed off people were gonna get.

There's a few rumours going around mostly suggesting a game based on the UK but nothing concrete.

Masuda does tend to give clues for new games in his tweets and analysis of a couple of his recent ones suggests the reveal will come the day before Pokémon day but again nothing definite.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Pokémon are releasing videos about every region with the 7th gen region due the day before Pokemon day, why do I get the feeling the new games and region will be revealed on Pokémon day, the puzzle pieces are starting to align.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon

Could be something to do with the TCG but the names are mostly based of certain Pokémon which Alter Genisis doesn’t really fit for one I don’t think. Interesting timing either way

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I cannot ******* wait.

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
7 minutes is a good length but there’s a chance they could fill some of that with other stuff and fluff.

At the very least we’ll get the names for the games and the logos and seeing as though there’s three Poke balls in the image I think we’ll get the starters as well.

Some new gameplay would also be nice to show off what the games are going to look like on Switch.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'd assume this game will be a bit less hand-holdy then Gen 6 and 7 considering Let's Go is now there to bridge the gap from Go to the main series.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'm already planning to get a few days off work if I need to and Blind Nuzlocke it with a couple of mates.

Back