Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pissing a lot of people off but as someone who doesn’t really care for bringing my Pokémon from previous games to the next one I really could care less.
View attachment 690831
Interesting. So basically, I will be unable to bring my distribution legendaries over. That sucks.

This is pissing a lot of people off but as someone who doesn’t really care for bringing my Pokémon from previous games to the next one I really could care less.
View attachment 690831
It doesn’t bother me either because I can still have my living dex in HOME but I can fully understand why some people will be annoyed.

To me it just reads as them not being able to advance all 900ish Pokémon to next gen by launch, so they're starting with the local dex.

I'm sure they'll keep progressing every Mon over but it must take a long bloody time time and I completely understand this approach.

To me it just reads as them not being able to advance all 900ish Pokémon to next gen by launch, so they're starting with the local dex.

I'm sure they'll keep progressing every Mon over but it must take a long bloody time time and I completely understand this approach.
Same. I understand the angst but I don't lose sleep over it when the game isn't even out yet.

I just want to use the Pokemon I would like to use, not be limited to what they think best fits in the region. I personally wouldn't have cared if the game was delayed if that made this possible.
I completely understand why some people are pissed off about this development.

I’d be happy if this is the case.

Everything is great except Dynamaxing. It feels like an unnecessary gimmick like mega evolution. Also I’m concerned on how that effects the world building. I’d imagine giant pokemon could * a fair few things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything is great except Dynamaxing. It feels like an unnecessary gimmick like mega evolution. Also I’m concerned on how that effects the world building. I’d imagine giant pokemon could **** a fair few things up.
Oh, they can.

1560326561348.png

I quite liked Mega evolutions. I thought they were a cool change. Dynamaxing does not seem cool though.

This no national dex issue still hasn’t blown over

Seriously are we going to have over 2000 Pokémon available in 1 game in about a decade or more? There comes a point where they need to draw the line and they also need to try and improve the graphics of the game every time in a similar release window.

Another thing I’d like to know is what would people prefer

All Pokémon or Breath of the Wild level of world to explore, can’t have it both ways

Back