3DS Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Remove this Banner Ad

They said alternate version to SuMo so I'm assuming they will be more like how Platinum was to D/P as opposed to an actual sequel like B2/W2. I'm guessing the story will be more of the same but with Necrozma thrown in, gyms instead of trials and the possibility of a few more Alolan themed Pokemon, maybe from Johto this time around as they are releasing G/S on the VC.

They said alternate version to SuMo so I'm assuming they will be more like how Platinum was to D/P as opposed to an actual sequel like B2/W2. I'm guessing the story will be more of the same but with Necrozma thrown in, gyms instead of trials and the possibility of a few more Alolan themed Pokemon, maybe from Johto this time around as they are releasing G/S on the VC.
I think your right on the mark, id be shocked if there wasnt any different alolan forms

Nintendo said the Switch thing was an error.

Would have been great on Switch but can understand them wanting to milk the 3DS for as long as they can considering they've sold 60 million.

Light on info at the moment but that will change soon like it always does in the build up to a Pokemon game. I think I almost enjoy the build up and rumors more than playing the actual game :)

Just hoping there's plenty of changes and additions so it doesn't feel too much like SuMo.

Nintendo said the Switch thing was an error.

Would have been great on Switch but can understand them wanting to milk the 3DS for as long as they can considering they've sold 60 million.

Light on info at the moment but that will change soon like it always does in the build up to a Pokemon game. I think I almost enjoy the build up and rumors more than playing the actual game :)

Just hoping there's plenty of changes and additions so it doesn't feel too much like SuMo.
S/M is my favourite region so would be great to see the little changes to the region and the story differences. I feel We will have a different main villain this time around and the thought of different Alolan forms would be cool and I expect them to be Gen 2 Pokemon

Yep, whole lot of this.

I get it, a Switch Pokemon game isn't ready, but I would have thought if you were Nintendo pinning all your hopes on the Switch, having a new Pokémon game would be the thing you would have top of the list to have on the system asap.

Yep, whole lot of this.

I get it, a Switch Pokemon game isn't ready, but I would have thought if you were Nintendo pinning all your hopes on the Switch, having a new Pokémon game would be the thing you would have top of the list to have on the system asap.
I think a Switch Pokemon game would take more than 5 minutes to make. If it's going to be a Sun/Moon (main series) style game, but with Switch graphics, I'm willing to wait for that if it's going to be good. But yes, you'd think that a main series Pokemon game on the Switch would be at the top of the list for Nintendo, but they've never released a main series game on one of their consoles before, despite the demand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's hard to get excited by this when we don't know anything about it except for the terrible legendary fusions and the bad names.

Yeah it's hard to get excited by this when we don't know anything about it except for the terrible legendary fusions and the bad names.
The names make sense with the ultra-beasts which I think will have a bigger part in the main story this time around. Im excited because im always excited for new Pokémon but yeah I didn't get the original hype from the trailer that I would usually get. I expect more news in Corocoro or E3, maybe a longer trailer at E3.

The names make sense with the ultra-beasts which I think will have a bigger part in the main story this time around. Im excited because im always excited for new Pokémon but yeah I didn't get the original hype from the trailer that I would usually get. I expect more news in Corocoro or E3, maybe a longer trailer at E3.
I understand the meaning behind the names. But that doesn't mean they're not bad. They sound like a bad pokemon ripoff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back