Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have a pikachu with a light ball? Will trade first-born.

Pls help. Pls.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late to the party but friend safaris are required

my friend code is 3368 - 4075 - 7963

I'll add a few from the OP. If anyone adds me and i don't appear on the list let me know and i'll add you straight away.
I've never bothered with friend safari before. Think it's about time I check it out. I'll add you tonight.

Added you.

Do you need to be in game at the same time to appear under friends? Got you on 3DS but when i open PKMN Y I still have no one there. Urgh, why does Nintendo and Game Freak have to be difficult about something so simple as adding people to a friends list.

Probably explains why i haven't bothered with it until now, lol.

Do you need to be in game at the same time to appear under friends? Got you on 3DS but when i open PKMN Y I still have no one there. Urgh, why does Nintendo and Game Freak have to be difficult about something so simple as adding people to a friends list.

Probably explains why i haven't bothered with it until now, lol.
Can't remember but we might have to be on at the same time for it to register in game than after that it should be fine.

I can jump on quickly later on if you want?

Can't remember but we might have to be on at the same time for it to register in game than after that it should be fine.

I can jump on quickly later on if you want?
Trying the safari now. Seems i can go in yours for 2 Pokémon. Must have to be in game friends to unlock the 3rd (from beating the elite four) and i know we've all beaten the elite four.

I don't want to ruin the S&M thread by going off topic and I hope no one minds.

So DPP is the next gen after RSE and the Producer of Pokemon said he wants to do more remakes. Would anyone here be interested?
I want a RBY remake on the 3DS tbh.

I think there's a nice symmetry to a RBY remake being the first Pokemon game on the switch. Whether thats before or after an RSE remake, I'm not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back