Pokemon

Remove this Banner Ad

Just evolved my Eevee to a Vapereon - CP 770

did you use the nickname trick or just get lucky?

Former. Interestingly my Eevee which was like 20 CP less than the other evolved to a 500 CP Jolteon whereas Vapz was 770. Just evolved that today. Will be interested to see how Pyro goes...

Also I wish they'd solve the 3 steps glitch... So annoying.

Hatched 3 eggs, got a geodude a charmander and a paras. Thats my 1st charmander and got decent candy. Now to find charizard somewhere on earth

I told you charizard would pull chicks,

Blastoise.. pfffft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the most cringeworthy sight the other day. An orange jap sports car with charizard on the licence plate.

Was it one of the following?

Supra
S2000
RX-7

If so hang your head in shame young lady. 'jap sports car'. If it was an MR2 then we are in full agreement. distasteful

Was it one of the following?

Supra
S2000
RX-7

If so hang your head in shame young lady. 'jap sports car'. If it was an MR2 then we are in full agreement. distasteful
I have no idea. Its not the jap sportcar thats cringey. I love myself a supra or evo

I have no idea. Its not the jap sportcar thats cringey. I love myself a supra or evo

I completely forgot about the evo (I used to own one).

I will repent and live in shame, like a snorlax that's lost weight.

Took my first gym with my Vaporeon and Venusaur yesterday! Left my flareon there.

I'm now kind of not sure what the point of owning a gym/battling is... You don't get much XP... You use up a lot of potions/revive... Am I missing something here?

Took my first gym with my Vaporeon and Venusaur yesterday! Left my flareon there.

I'm now kind of not sure what the point of owning a gym/battling is... You don't get much XP... You use up a lot of potions/revive... Am I missing something here?

Is Pokemon still a thing? I thought it would have died a slow death by now!

Is Pokemon still a thing? I thought it would have died a slow death by now!

Admittedly it's losing it's appeal a little but now that my level is higher it is so much more entertaining getting higher CP pokemon. Also still forcing the odd cardio here and there so it's good.

i do it to shatter the dreams of every 8yo in my neighborhood

i almost gave up after letting a 1300cp venusaur get away after throwing about 50 great and ultras at it. I nearly cried

That is painful. On the flip side, I caught my Venausaur at 600cp with one normal pokeball, normal throw, no razzberry when I was level 11. Fond memories. Still brings a tear to the eye. One for the grandkids.

Anyone got a Ninetales yet? My favourite Pokemon. So... beautiful. Only seen it on my nearby once. Just once.

That is painful. On the flip side, I caught my Venausaur at 600cp with one normal pokeball, normal throw, no razzberry when I was level 11. Fond memories. Still brings a tear to the eye. One for the grandkids.

Anyone got a Ninetales yet? My favourite Pokemon. So... beautiful. Only seen it on my nearby once. Just once.
Hatched a vulpix last night but yet to see Ninetales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back