Poker Forum F.A.Q. - please read and refer back to

Remove this Banner Ad

lol looks terrible

the gaurantees dont match the standard night guarantees anyway. Its only worth playing if the fields are super soft but even then, I could imagine it be full of decent Asains waiting to pray on fish that never arrive

I guess ill play events 4,7 and the ME

Edit: Also new FTOPS coming up in November, going to get real stuck into this one I think

FYI I have requested to stand down as a Spec Mod, that has now taken effect.

I have put forward a recommendation for a new Spec Mod, hopefully the Admins agree.

You'll see in post #2 I was maintaining a tourney calendar. Did that for a couple years, it took me a bit of time. Thought I'd start a little 2012 live calendar for tournaments relevant to us:

Code:
[B]EVENT             DATES          MAIN           BUY-IN       CAP
================================================================[/B]
Aussie Millions   Jan 12-30      Jan 22-28      $10000+600   n/a
WPT Mauritius     Feb 25-Mar 04  Feb 29-Mar 04  € 1100+100   n/a
WPPT Gold Coast   Mar 03-11      Mar 07-11      $ 3200+300   250
APT Seoul         Mar 07-11      Mar 08-11     *₩ 2760+240   n/a
ANZPT Sydney                     Mar 22-25      $ 2000+200   500
Melbourne Champs  May 03-13
ANZPT ???                        June           $ 2000+200   ???
ANZPT Queenstown                 Jul 24-29      $ 2700+300   200
ANZPT Melbourne                  Aug 31-Sep 03  $ 4700+300   500

* '000

I was thinking about the FAQ earlier today and was looking to actually sit down and update the OP sometime next week.

Was looking at which threads to link, and would appreciate some additional ideas.

As well as the continuation threads such as the WSOP 12, Aussie Millions etc... I was going to add to the OP

- The online strat thread
- The live strat thread
- The low content thread
- The PPG/beau challenge threads

Any other ideas, as wel as any changes they would like to make to the forum either send me a PM or post in this thread. I havent been online much because on uni holidays I try and keep away from the computer but when we get back to it this month I am sure I will waste my study time updating the board. :)

Cheers guys

Ash

Thanks ash for all of your time and effort. Obviously this place is not as busy as it used to be circa 2006-2008, so my advice would be to not invest too much time in something that is a lot of work (eg. the tourney calendar in post #2). I like post #1 as it has some good links that can be referred to.

* have cleaned up links in first post, will add other tournament series links if necessary
* got rid of 2nd post, ambitious attempt to keep updating list of online tourney series

Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back